Chapter 18

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18.

2014.

 

The monk finished his story, Pie feels so sad by the story, also Kim. They could imagine the scene that happened in the past.

 

“What’s happened to my dream?” Kim asked.

“Young man, both of you are together now caused by your past life, but you still have to do something for your best friend whom sacrificed himself to protect you, he willing to sacrifice himself to help you, even though it ended up as a sad story.”

 

“Do you mean I have to find him?”

 

The monk laughed at him, “How can you find a death person?”

 

“What?” Pie asked. She is confused.

 

“Both of you are reborn to this world because of the promised you made in the past. The binding of love that so strong between you brought you to love each other in this life. But your best friend whom sacrificed himself for you, didn’t born to this world. Make merits for him, pray for him so he could be reborn and have a good life.”

 

“So, the meaning of my dream is he wanted me to know the binding between me and him, so I would make merits for him?”

 

The monk nodded. “Death people is watching you from their place, he wanted you to remember him, like he always remember you.” Kim and Pie are staring to each other. They wanted to un believe what the monk said, but something in their heart tell them it’s right. “Make merits, and dedicated it for him.” The monk stood up, “I have to go now, I wish you a happy life, luck, and loving each other forever.” He walked away without waiting for Kim and Pie’s response.

“Kim..” Pie rested his head on Kim’s shoulder, he is driving back home. They didn’t talk at all until Pie broke the silent.

 

“Yes, honey?”

 

“What a sad story we had in the past life. I remembered that I had dreams which connected to the story for several times before I met you. I was hugging a man, but I couldn’t see his face. That was a beautiful song surrounding us. But in the other day, I dreamed that I saw two men being killed in front of my eyes.” Pie closed her eyes.

 

“Actually, pie, I started to believe what the monk told us.” Kim smiled weakly. He also confused. “We will pray for Mike and make merit for him.” He hold Pie’s hand.

Time flies, as their promised, Kim and Pie make merits every week for Mike. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter