Chapter 10

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

1940

 

“Kim, we need to find a safe place, Zee is bleeding, we need to stop the blood, or he would be dead of blood shortage!” Mike whispered. They run far away in to the forest.

 

“Near here there is a cave, we could stay there,” Kimhan said. They keep walking till they find the cave. Zee is limp, now. He lose a lot of blood. “We must take the bullet out of his shoulder” Kimhan said, he gave his knife to Aom, to protect herself, but he got the other one from Andrew, he took it when Andrew fell. He pulled of the knife.

 

“Zee, bite it!” Mike  gave him a little log. He bite it, and KIM started to take out the bullet using his knife, he stabbed on Zee’s wound and poke the bullet. Mike hold Zee’s body. Zee is screaming, he feel burned in his arms, but he gagged himself from making a loud voice. He is sweating because of the pain and painted. Kim successfully take the bullet out. “Mike, do you have something to bind his wound?” Kim pulled out his handkerchief, and mike do the same. He binded Zee’s wound using it to stop the bleeding.

 

“Kim, you take a rest first, I will stay sentry.” Mike said.

 

“No, Let me do the guard, I can’t take a rest.” Kim stood up and take his riffle, and sat in the entrance of cave. Kim cannot take a rest, he just killed someone, and he is Yam and Aom’s friend.

“We are win! We are win!” the villagers walked around the village to announce their victory. Aom get off from her bed immediately, she cries all day, praying for Kimhan.

 

“What happened?” She came out and asked Mr. Manaying.

 

“We are win! The France soldier lost the battle, half of them are died, and the other run away! We lost 8 of our people, their sacrifice wouldn’t be unavailing.”

 

What? Half of them are die? Kimhan? How is he? Aom thought in her mind, she cries again, her knees are weak, she fell down on the floor..

The next day, Kimhan hunted the food from the forest, and some woods to make bonfire. They stayed in that cave, it seems like the villagers are happy with their victory and didn’t coming for them again. But they need to be careful. Mike is staying in the cave to take care of Zee. He is burden, his condition is bad.

 

“Mike, I will go for a while.” Kimhan said. He need to go to Aom’s house. He knows she will be worry. Mike tried to stop him, but he still insist. He run to Aom’s house. It’s night, he villagers didn’t go out.

AOM POV.

 

Kim is not die, he is not! I kept telling my self, but I still worried about him. I suppose to be happy that my village is safe now, but I can’t. My tears cannot stop to fall, my father said Boy died in the battle, and he thought that I cried for him. I am sad that I lost my friend, but more than that, thinking about Kimhan makes me sadder.

 

Tak! Someone throw the gravel to my window. It’s him! I quickly run to my window and open it, “KIMHAN!” I almost shouted but I hold my voice.

 

“Back off!” He said. He took a few steps back, run and jumped to catch the window of my room, and pushed himself up to my room. “Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter