Chapter 15

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.

 

2014.

 

Kim and Pie looked to each other. That was a long story and sounds like drama.

 

“What’s happened next?” Pie asked seriously to the monk. Kim can’t hold his laughter, he burst his laugh. “What’s wrong, Kim?” Pie gave him irritating looks.

 

“Nothing, honey.” He tried to hold it.

 

“Young man,” The monk said.

 

“I am sorry, I just think it’s so dramatic.” Kim said. The monk smiled and stood up.

 

“You might think it’s dramatic for now. I am here if you needed me.” He walked slowly and left them.

 

“Stupid, Kim! Why did you laugh?!” Pie sounds frustrated and annoyed by Kim’s attitude.

 

“I am sorry, honey, but are you trust him? I mean, it’s sound like a drama movie, maybe he watched television too much.” Kim can’t hold his laugh, his eyes became teary.

 

“You are the most silly person that I ever met!” Pie stood up and left him. Kim followed her and tried to hide his laugh.

 

“I am sorry, Pie.” He caught Pie’s hand. They already out from the temple.

 

“You are stupid, Kim!”

 

“I know, I am wrong. But you can’t take it seriously, you don’t understand if it’s really happened or not. I mean, it’s our past life, if what he said it’s true.” Pie still pouted her lips. “Come on, my wife, I am sorry, so sorry. Forgive me, please?” Kim kissed her hand.

 

“Don’t ever do that again!”

 

“I will try.” Kim smiled and hugged her. “Aih, you are so tiny! You need to eat, come on!” he pulled Pie to the car.

They went to their favorite restaurant. They always come there after going to temple, and always ordered the same meals every time they came. Kim keeps teasing Pie to lighten her mood.

 

“Do you want to go to the mall?” Kim asked her. They are in the car.

 

“No, I don’t feel like shopping. I am sleepy.” Pie said.

 

“Let’s take a rest in my place, and get dinner together?” Kim suggested, Pie nodded and still silent.

 

She looks out the window, her mind is not with her, Kim knows it. He let Pie being like that for a couple minutes. “What’s wrong, honey?” Pie didn’t answer him. “Honey?” He called her again, and touched her hand. Pie shocked.

 

“What?”

 

“You are day dreaming, and I asked you what’s wrong.” Kim said. His eyes to the road.

 

“I am sorry.”

 

“Tell me, what’s wrong?”

 

“I am just thinking about what the monk said.”

 

“Come one, Pie. It will end up like, they are successfully run away, and get married, have a kids, and happily ever after. Like every movies does!”

 

“Yeah, maybe I am just over thinking about it.” Kim caressed her hair.

 

“Don’t be, the most important think is we are together now” Pie place her head on Kim’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Kim drives carefully, he hold Pie’s hand and his other hand hold the wheel.

They arrived in Kim’s apartment. Kim sat on the couch while Pie still trying to open her shoes. Pie came and sat beside him.

 

“Are you tired?” Pie asked, she hug Kim and put her head on Kim’s chest.

 

“A little.” Kim caressed her hair and kiss it. “Are you tired?”

 

“A little too.”

 

“Do you want to sleep?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter