Chapter 5

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Kimhan’s camp – 1940.

 

“Kimhan, what’s happened with you?” Mike and Zee helped Kimhan. Kimhan Arrived in his camp. Looks terrible with Wolf’s blood and his blood.

 

“I am okay, a wolf tried to attack me, luckily I am safe.” Kim said. His body is hurt, he feels so weak.

 

“Let me help you,” Mike sustained Kimhan’s body, and walked him to their tent. “I will bring you the food here.” He said and went to take some food for Kimhan. Kimhan ete his dinner slowly, after that, he fell a sleep.

 

“What a crazy man, he defeated the wolf by himself. I don’t know what is he looking for in the forest.” Zee said.

 

“He might be looking for an angel from heaven, unfortunately he almost go to the heaven because of the wolf.” Mike said. They both laughed, keep talking till the night is going darker.

Aom’s house – 1940.

 

Aom came home a little bit late, her parents asked her but she didn’t tell them that she almost died by the wolf and the French soldier came to help her. She cleaned up her self and went to her room. She laid herself on the bed.

 

She recalled the memory when Kimhan helped her. She think she will facing the death by the wolf, but the French soldier valiantly come and safe her. He almost die though, but Aom threw the gravel to safe him. She doesn’t understand, her body moved by itself, and threw the gravel. Thanks, God, the little gravel safe that man and he successfully killed the wolf. Father said the France soldiers are bad, but he helped me. He faced the danger to safe the woman that he doesn’t even know, He could just leave me there, but he saved. His eyes when he looked at me are warm and full of kindness. But he is still a French. I can’t believe him. Aom thought.

Kimhan’s camp – 1940.

 

“Wake up, soldier! Wake up!” Commandant Jean shouted to wake them up. They woke up and assembled. “prepare yourself! The other team will come to this village and stay here for the next plan! Go, now!” The soldier dispersed and fix themselves.

 

“other team? What will they do with this little village?” zee asked.

 

Mike shrugged, “We never know their plan.”

 

“Yeah, they won’t tell you till the time you need to walk in to the battle.” Kim said.

 

They finished prepared themselves and assembled together with their team. “Now, keep doing your routine till they come! Soldier, disperse!” Commandant jean shouted.

Kimhan is waiting for Aom to come. He is curious with her, she is beautiful but her eyes are sad, and she can speak English. The villagers here can’t speak other language than Thai. Kimhand doesn’t hide himself anymore, he sat on the stone in the edge of the river, played his flute, making a beautiful sound that fills the entire area.

 

Aom came by herself, Yam is busy helping her dad as always. Her dad is an orderly in their village, and Yam always helped him if there is a sick villager come to their house. She heard the music, and looked at Kimhan. Kimhan closed his eyes when he played the flute. Aom stunned by the music, and Kimhan himself. He looks terribly handsome, his pale skins are getting red under the sunlight, his thick eyebrows and dark brown hairs, with the sharp nose. Kimhand stopped to play his flute, he opened his eyes, Aom is still there.

 

“Hei, there.” Kimhan greeted Aom and smiled. Aom embarrassed as she caught off staring at Kimhan, she looked down. Kimhand stand up and walked to her. “How are you today?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter