Chapter 2 Do Kyung Soo!

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

No one's POV

After lunch, they went back to the classroom to see a bunch of girls fighting for one picture and eventually it flew right next to your feet.You picked it up "Luhan..." You sadly whispered.You tried your best to fake a smile and passed the picture back to the girl.

You might be able to fool the others, but you are never going to fool your two best friends Oh sehun and Park chanyeol. Chanyeol immediately brought up another question to avoid you thinking about him. You cooly replied him.. 

After a long day Chanyeol suggested to go eat, you and Sehun both agreed, so he wrapped his arms around the both of you, as you guys are making your ways to the resturant.

At 8:00 you went back home laying on the sofa 

*beep* a text message from hunnie 

Oh sehun: you must be really tired today, go to bed earlier :)

Si Yui: You too :) 

you smiled to the phone and went to bed.

The next day it's raining, so you ran back to school. 

"Aish.. look at you." Kris said as he passed a napkin to you. 

Thanks! You smiled at him. 

"Um....." Sehun and chanyeol both silently said..

Day by day it's already a month since school has started and you haven't talk to Kyung Soo for almost one year.

*Flashback to the day when the picture flew next to my feet* 

"Never thought that I would see your face again." you whispered.

After watching the basketball match, you walked home by yourself.And suddenly someone hugged you from the back.This familar feeling. 

"Let me go! Why are you here!" you said "I miss you..." He said "I don;'t believe you, leave!" tears are falling from your eyes "I don't want to see you anymore! Luhan!" you cried "Babo, don't cry." He whipped your tears away.

You, luhan, sehun and chanyeol used to be besties. Luhan was your first love, you guys were together since grade 8, eventhough you guys were young, but he took good care of you and he helped you with your homework, he brought you to the movies and everywhere that could make you happy, but because of his perfect looks, one day he got discovered by SM Entertainment.And the times that you guys spent were little.After you guys were in grade 11, one snowy day, He asked you out .... just to break up with you... 

Every since that day, you have never seen Luhan anymore in your life.

"I said, I don't wanna see you anymore." you said "Si..." He began to spoke "Luhan, I hate you!" You ran back home shut the door and cried. 

At this time Sehun called you. "Se hun... I feel awful." you mumbled "What's wrong? Si Yui? What's wrong?" You said nothing but continue crying."I'm coming now." he said. Soon, he arrived and knocked on your door. You opened the door and hugged him. He was shocked but then he comforted you "stop crying, good girl." Still, you didn't say anything, he tucked you in to your bed and left the house after you are feeling better. 

The next day, you are having free block, so you decided to watch the basket ball match, suddenly, someone came over. "Si Yui!" someone said "Ah!Oh my god, you scared me!" you said, then you turned your head to see someone that you have been wishing to see for a long time."Hahahha, that's what I'm attempting to do, can't believe it's really you idiot!" He smiled and said "Do Kyung soo! Stop calling me an idiot!" "Yah, don't be shy, it's just a nickname." He chuckled "Do Kyung Soo!" you yelled "Do Kyung soo, Do Kyung Soo!!" he mocked you,"Urgh! Do Kyung Soo come back over!