Chapter 11- Kyung soo, you what?!

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

"You like Kris?" He asked "Anniyo." I answered "Then... then why did you hug him on that day....?" he asked again "When did I...." "Ohh.. you mean when  I was in the bus? I almost fell down, he was just holding me... you misunderstood..." I said "really?" he smiled and said "Also.. last time the reason why I was with Kris is because he didn't know how to get there, I was just helping him, so stop being so mad at me... if you are still mad, then I won't talk to you anymore." I pouted and said. "Neh, I am not mad anymore." he smiled and said "Dyo yah.. you have been really sick these days, are you still alright?" I grabbed his hand and said "It's okay, I am used to it already, you just don't know." He smiled and said "but.." I added "Arra... I'm tired, I need to sleep now... but will you leave when I'm sleeping?" he asked "We'll see." I teased "Si Yui yah... Don't leave... Don't leave.. Don't leave okay?" he sadly said "fine... arraso, I won't leave, don't worry, go to bed now." I smiled and said, after a while he fell asleep quietly, I waited till his mom came back. 

  Without knowing the reason, Kyung Soo's health issue is getting more and more serious, it's so serious that he isn't able attend to his classes anymore, then the next thing I know is that he's now living in the hospital, I visit him everyday, whenever I'm free I will be there.Today is just the same, I walked to his room and saw him reading a book weakily. "Dyo! Guess what did I get for you!" I showed him the bag that I'm holding "Manga? Really? Where did you get it!" He smiled and said "guess!" I chuckled "Childish!" He started reading the manga "Um... Si Yui." He said seriously. "Moh yah.. don't be so serious, I'm scared." I said anxiously "Scared of what?" "No...nothing.. moh yah?" I asked "I am having a surgery in 10 days.."