Chapter 5- Just like the old time

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

I stare at his back. 

"Stupid Do Kyung Soo." I smiled.

Few days later

It's Kyung Soo's Birthday, I went out and start looking for what to get him, I ended up with buying him a shirt and a pair or black sneaker.He better like it.Then I went home, just to see something that is shocking,"Ah idiot, you are here! Where did you go?" He took a bite of his apple and said "Yah... why... why are you here?When did you come in!" I said while feeling shocked. "Si Yui, you're back!" Umma said "Kyung Soo came here to find you, why do you look so unwelcome?" She asked "He came here only to tease me." I stare at him. He looked away and laugh. "ANNIYO!! I came here to .... Si Yui yah, what are you hiding from you're back." He suddenly changed his topic and looked at me with an innocent look."Nothing." I said "LIAR! I KNOW YOU MUST BE HIDDING SOMETHING, LET ME SEE!" He came closer to me "NO! NO!! !GO AWAY! !" I yelled "Yah!! Show it to me!" He tackled me as if we're playing rugby."AHHH! STOP IT! POP OUT EYES!" "Give me!" He took it away from me and smiled at me, I just stare at him "hahahah loser! I got it now!" He laughed at said "pop out eyes! Give it back!" I said "no,no, no I won't!" I shook my head "aish, nevermind it's for you anyways." I said taking a bite of the apple "Mine... did you just say it;s mine?" He said giving me a shocked face "Neh." I said "REALLY? Why??" He starts jumping up and down like a kid. "Babo yah? You don't remember your birthday?" I asked "Birthday... OH NEH! It's my birthday today!! I forgot hahahahha." He awkwardly laughed "......." I was speechless "What is it inside?" He is attempting to open it "WAIT!" i yelled "m...moh yah?" He asked "open it when you're at home." I shyly said "Neh.." after that we had dinner together.

  After dinner: 

the sky is turning darker, and Kyung Soo is going back to his house, we now standing in front of my house."Idiot, thanks for your present, I can't believe that you still remember my birthday." He smiled "Don't be too happy, It just suddenly popped out from my brain, see, I'm so nice to you, and you always tease me." I pouted "Stop pretending, I know you always remember it, don't be shy." He smirked "I'm not shy!" I defended myself "neh, arraso, we school have school tomorrow, go take a rest." he said "neh, good bye!" I said "Okay, I'm leaving now, don't miss me too hard okay?" He said "Pop out eyes!" "Moh?" "Happy Birthday, pop out eyes!" I said and ran away. 

No one's POV: 

"Babo." He smiled and said. 

Si Yui's POV

The next day I went to school early with Sehun and Chanyeol, during break time, I wanted Sehun and Chanyeol playing basket ball, then I felt someone walking closer and closer to me.. "Pop out eyes, what are you doing!" I turned my body to him "Ahh!!!" He screamed "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH loser!" I laughed at his reaction."Yah, how do you know it's me?" he pouted  "Cause I'm smart." I smirked "Smart?You?" He laughed "DO KYUNG SOO!" I glared at him *Cough* "Oh, sehun!" We both smiled at Sehun and said "Si Yui, are you and Kyung Soo Hyung dating?" He laughed and said "hahahaha, do you think I will like this face?" Kyung Soo pointed at me and said "ummmm" He looked at you"True, she looks nothing like Amanda Seyfried HAHAHAHAHAHAH." Sehun said "AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Kyung Soo laughed with him "YAH! OH SEHUN! DO KYUNG SOO!" I yelled.They both looked at me and ran away."Aishh." I glare at the both of them and chase them. 

  After school

I have nothing to do after school, so I decided to stay in the library and read."Oh, Si Yui!Can I sit here?" Kris pointed at the seat that's next to me and said "Oh, neh." I smiled at him and said. He smiled "Thanks." Just when He was about to sit on it someone suddenly said  "Sorry, that's my seat." I looked at that person "Yah, Pop out eyes, you're here." I said "Idiot, why are you letting other people to sit on my seat!" He did an aeygo which was very unexpected."Yah! Stop calling me an idiot." I looked at him "Um... if that's your seat then nevermind, I'll find another one, sorry for disturbing, good bye!" Kris took his book and left. After Kris left, Kyung Soo immediately sat next to me."Aish." I looked away and continue reading my book."Yah... you're mad?" He use his elbow to lightly push my arm."None of your business." I continue reading again "Si Yui yah, don't be mad, I won't call you an Idiot infront of anyone okay?Don't be mad pleasee." He said. I didn't say anything. "ahh.... I'll make dinner for you, what can I do to make it up to you??" He pouted and said "Fine.." I cooly respond. "Good girl." He smiled and pat my head. "Yah! Don't touch my head!" I took away his hand... Time always passes faster whenever I'm with him, and we went home together. 

"Si Yui, Kyung Soo, why are you guys so late?Oh neh, Kyung Soo yah, your mom need you to go home now, she's worried." Umma said "Arraso, I will go now, good bye Si Yui!" He looked at me and said "Bye!!" I waved at him. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I smiled at him "neh!" He smiled back and said.

Next day

After school Sehun, Ha Yong, Chanyeol and I went to get some bubble tea."Oh, Si Yui, I saw Kyung Soo shi yesterday in the hostpital when I was visting my grandma, he's sick again?" Ha Yong asked. "Really?He was still fine yesterday!Please don't tell me that it's happening to him again..." I am worried about him... after a while I went back home lying on my bed after a long day.. I accidentally fell asleep and when I woke up, the sun was set already.

Do Kyung Soo.. 

He's suddenly on my mind.