Chapter 12- Good bye.

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

-7 days till Kyung Soo's surgery- 

" You're here." Kyung Soo got up and said "neh." I sat down "Why are you so late?" he said cooly, "I..." "Someone from Shing Doang high confessed to me.. I.." I shyly said "WHAT?!" He said while coughing "Are you okay? You are over reacting!" I patted his back "THEN? DID YOU ACCEPT HIM?" He asked "Not yet, I am still thinking." I said "Do you like him?" He asked "I... don't know.." I said "Woang Si Yui.. you... if you think he's okay then just accept him, he can do all the things that I can't do with you, and give you all the things that I can't give to you." he said, and that's when I know how does heartache feels like "DO KYUNG SOO!!" why am I so hurt when he said that.. "I.. will think about it." I left afterwards.

What is on his mind, why is he being like this?

-6 days till Kyung Soo's surgery-

  "The movie was good right?" Dong Yong asked "Neh." I smiled and someone called me "Si yui yah?" "Oh neh." "Why aren't you here?" "I'm with someone else today, sorry I can't come today.." "oh." I heard sadness in his tone "Remember to take your medicine, listen to the doctor, I will come tomorrow!" I said "Neh, I know." "Bye!" "bye."

No One's POV

The boy felt very dissapointed after ending the call. "How much do I wish the guy that is with you was me?" He said 

-5 days till Kyung Soo's surgery- 

"Kyung soo! I'm here!" Si Yui said happily "Ah, you're here, did you bring anything for me?" Kyung Soo said happily "I thought I am what you want, whatelse do you want?" She joked "..." He didn't say a thing "how are you today?" She smiled and said, *beautiful as usual* Kyung soo thought "really good, did you accept him by the way?" He asked while feeling worried, but he knew that eventhough she did, he can't do anything about it "Do you want me to?" she asked me *ofcourse not, I love you to death, why would I let anyone to touch you? But..* "Yes, ofcourse" He laughed weakly and said "Really?" she faked a smile *How much do I wish you said no.* "I get it, I will tell him tomorrow." She smiled and said "neh, I'm tired, I need to take a rest now, you can go back home now." he smiled fakely "neh, I will come tomorrow then" She said "no need, you don't have to come anymore." he said "Wae?" She asked "I don't want to waste your time, you have to live your own life too, you don't have to come and visit me everyday, I don't worth your time, and from tomorrow on, someone better will be with you." He said while holding back his tears "You don' need me anymore, so don't come anymore." He continued "Kyung Soo yah, I don't mind, you are not wasting my time." She said sadly "I mind. Why are you so stupid? Am I not obvious enough? What I actually mean is that...." He pressed his lips and continue "I don't want to see you anymore." He finally said it out "Kyung soo.. what did you say?" She went dumbfounded " I said, you don't have to come anymore, I don't want to see you anymore, I am really sick of you, so please stop disturbing me, I don't need you to come, I don't need you to take care of me." He said "Do Kyung Soo... do you really think so? Do you really?" She couldn't believe in what he said "Woang Si Yui, I really hate you, that's what I really think." He cooly said "Do Kyung Soo! I HATE YOU! Why are you treating me like this again? Didn't you know how hurt I was last year when you decided to ignore me for no reason? Do Kyung Soo! Why are you like this to me all the time? Did I do something wrong? I really did everything to make you happy, but all you do is treating me like this back and forth, do you know how hurt I am? Do kyung soo! Why are you like this? What did I do wrong? Why do you have to be like this? Kyung soo! Answered me please, I don't want you to be like this anymore..." She cried "Si yui I.." "Didn't you know how happy I was when you first talked to me this year? And now you decided to treat me like this? Do Kyung Soo, I have feelings too. You said you will never hurt me, but the person that hurts me the most is you! Not even luhan had ever done stuff like that to me, Do Kyung Soo, whatever happened to our promises?" She cried more "Are you done yet?" That's all he said "I should have known better." She threw the toy that she was about to give to Kyung Soo at him and left the room. 

"Mianhae.. perhaps that's the best for you... forgetting me, and starting fresh with someone that you actually love, and that actually loves you." He looked down and said.