Kyung soo...

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

"The doctor said, if the surgery was sucessful, then I will be fully recovered, but if not.. then..." 

"Stop it! Stop saying it! I know." "You do?" He said while feeling shocked "Neh, I knew it already, so stop telling me that, Kyung Soo, no matter what, I will always be here for you." I held his hand "Kyung... Soo?" He said and smiled "Si Yui yah, you haven't called me Kyung Soo for a really long time." "You like it?" I asked "Neh... nomu chuwa." He laughed "neh, take a rest, I'm heading back home" "neh" 

 

I went home by bus, I sat near the window seat and tears wouldn't stop falling out from my eyes. Pop out eyes, you have to be okay, you are not allowed to not be okay, why are you being treated like this? You are such a nice guy, why? No matter what, I will never leave you, you will be okay. I cried more and more 

-9 days till Kyung Soo's surgery- 

"Kyung soo yah. Here" I passed him an apple "I don't want apple, Si Yui yah.. hug me." He said "Kyung Soo ah.." I said "Hug me.." He said while doing aeygo. I didn't say anything but hug him tight. "Are you happy now?" I smiled and said "Neh.." He smiled 

After visiting him, I walked back home "Kyung Soo yah..." My vision got blurred because of all the tears that are forming in my eyes. "Kyung Soo.... don't leave me.." I sat under the light pole "Kyung Soo... you will be alright, don't leave too soon.. I still have something to say to you.." "Kyung Soo... I..think.. I love you..." I whispered to myself "Don't leave... just.. please.. I need you." I whispered. 

- 8 days till Kyung Soo's surgery- 

Kyung Soo's pov 

"Come in!" I said, since someone knocked the door, who could it be? It's already 10. "Oh, Li Dong Yong?" I saw a guy from Shin Daong High which I hate. "why are you here?" I cooly asked "Are you leaving soon?" He asked "moh?" I asked back "Sorry, I guess I should be more straight forward. "Are you dying soon?" He asked. I chuckled "nah, not too soon, I'm sorry." I replied "Don't lie to yourself, you know the possibility of you being alive after the surgery is just like 30 %." He laughed and said "At least there's 30%. Why the hell are you here?"I started to get annoy. "You wanna fight?" I asked him "Fight? With you?" He laughed "You're dying soon, It's unfair for you right?" He grabbed my collar. "What do you want?" I said. "What do I want?" He smiled "Easy, Tomorrow, I am confessing to the girl that you have been liking for 5 years, and I want you to let her go." He said "Woang Si Yui? Impossible, she's mine." I said, I would never let anyone to touch her. "Impossible?What a word" He replied quickily "Even if I let her go she wouldn't like you." I said "Oh, really? You know that we meet every sunday to revise right, I treat her nice too, you just don't know." He smiled and said "You're lying!" I got up and punched him, "YAH!" He pushed me on the floor. "I DON'T CARE, JUST LEAVE HER  TO ME, IGNORE HER, DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HATE YOU, ORELSE, AFTER YOU DIE I WILL MAKE SURE THAT SHE'S NEXT. I DON'T CARE IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME AFTERWARDS, ATLEAST I DON'T HAVE YOU TO US" he grabbed my collar once again and said "You... how dare you." I glarred at him "Honestly Do Kyung Soo, are you even going to be alive afterwards? Pass her to me."  He saider  "And also, did you ignore her for the whole year last year? Did you know how hurt she was? Who was there for her back then? Me. You played her like a violin, you were basically being cool to her all the time."  I didn't say a thing, "Promise me, take care of her then." I looked away and said "Kyung Soo, my man." He left me alone afterwards. I got back to my bed and threw the mug on to the floor, "Why am I so useless?" I cried "Si Yui, perhaps if I said this earlier, you would have been mine. Why do I have to leave so soon?" " I promised your mom to take good care of you, just like how you took care of me 2 years ago." "I thought I could stayed with you forever. Who knows .... who knows.. that.. I... that's why I always kept my distance, cause one day I will leave.. and the day is coming soon, Si Yui... Promise me you will be happy without your best friend Do Kyung Soo... why did I even ignore you last year? I'm sorry, I know you were hurt... I.... just knew that I was going to die soon, so I didn't.." "I...." I couldn't stop crying. "Si Yui..." I stared at my phone.