Chapter 15- You are mine

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

The months after his surgery, I visited Kyung Soo everyday. 

"Kyung Soo! I am here!" I ran to him and hugged him "Did you bring manga??" He said with excitement. 

"YAH! KYUNG SOO! WHY DIDN'T YOU EAT YOUR LUNCH?" I asked " I um.... I..." He looked down "Did you eat something unhealthy again?" "neh..." He said "Yah! Kyung Soo! How many times have I told you that you can't eat those stuff right now? Don't do it next time!" I pulled his ear and said "Neh... arraso.. let go.. it hurts!" He touched his ears and said "Yah kyung soo yah, I fell asleep today when I was in class, and my teacher forced me to run for 10 rounds, I'm so tired." I complained, "Come over, I'll massage your legs." 

-next day- 

"Kyung soo yah! I brought this dress just now, does it look good on me?" I stood infront of him happily "Neh! You look good with everything." He smiled and said "Oh neh, Kyung soo... let me ask you something... what will happen if your surgery didn't went well?" I asked "If it didn't went well, then we won't be like this.." He said "why?" I asked " If my surgery didn't went well, then I won't be living like a normal person, and will die in any second.. that's why I was so afraid.. because I'm afraid... that's why I told you that I don't want to see you anymore, I'm afraid that if the surgery didn't went well, then you won't be doing all the things that you are doing to me right now, so I kept my distance." He looked down and said  

"So you mean that you won't be able to deal with it? That's why you were doing all these things to me? Babo yah! Don't you know how sad I was?" I pouted "Mianhae, I didn't want to implicate you.." he said "Nol babo yah?" I hugged him "Thanks for still being here." I smiled and said. 

Just like that, I visited kyung soo everyday until he got out from the hostpital, and we're back to our usual lives just like before, but what's different from before is that..

"Yah kyung soo! Even Augustus Waters had said I love you to Hazel Grace, I had already confessed to you, it's always 3 months already, when are you going to say something that will satisfy me?" I pouted 

"Do I have to say it out? Isn't it obvious enough?" He asked "Ofcourse! Unless you don't like me!" I said "Is this okay then?" He smiled "Moh yah.." He placed his hands on my cheek and the next thing I know is that his lips is on mine, I felt his hot minty breath in my mouth, and I can feel that our hearts are beating faster than ever. "Is this okay for you? Idiot." He smiled and said "......" I covered my blushing cheeks "babo, are you shy?" He hugged my waist and said ".. Of course not." I lied "Babo." He kissed my head and said I looked at him in the eyes "I love you." He said "......" I couldn't say a thing "You're such an idiot." He knocked my head "Yah! Are you asking for death?" I covered my head and tipped toe to hit him, just when I was about to hit him, he pulled me to his embrace. "good girl, listen to oppa." He pat my head "Babo!" we both looked at eachother and laughed. 

From now on till forever, we have became a pair of couple that argues about stupid things everyday, but we're happier than most of the couples, we go to school with eachother everyday, we go to norebang together, doing everything together. 

I will love you until the last moment of my life. 

Because... it's you that I love.