Chapter 7- Might have fallen for you.

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

"Si Yui, why are you here?" I woke up by a voice and I slowly opened my eyes. "YAH! DO KYUNG SOO! WHERE DID YOU GO! WHERE WERE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" I said and tears started to uncontrollably escaped through my eyes. ".. I overslept just now,and I was scared that you will be mad,  so I ran to the supermarket to get the stuff I need and went to your house but I couldn't find you so I went back to my house.." he said "Why didn't you pick up my phone call?" I pouted, "It's charging." He said "Bastard, I was so worried.." I said and letting  more tears to fall out. "Babo yah.." He walked closer to me and whipped off my tears with his hands and place my head on his shoulder. "Mianhae, I will never do that again." I didn't say anything but try to stop crying "Stop crying.." He patted my head. 

  We got in to his house while he's preparing for dinner, but I still can't settle myself down, I still think that there's something wrong with him.After a while, he's done with cooking, so I sat on the dinning table and wait for him."Try it." He took some of the speghetti out from his fork and put it in my mouth. "Oh.. um... 50." I said "Moh? 50? Did it taste that bad?" He tried some "anniyo, it looks good and tastes good but you were making me worried so.. yea.." I continue eating "Yah.. don't be like this.." He said "I am like this! It's all you're fault!" I laughed "You!!!" He started coughing badly and couldn't continue his words "Dyo!" I grabbed his hand "You okay?" I said grabbing his hand tighter."Just coughing, how can I be not okay?" He said and continue coughing. "Is it because of Asthma again?" I asked, I'm so worried about him "Anniyo! Anni! I'm okay!" He smiled and said then he suddenly rest his head  on my legs "Let me rest." he closed his eyes."Dyo, stop lying to me, it must be Asthma, you were in the hospital because of Asthma." I said "Anniyo." he answered. I stopped questioning him, but i already know the answer.. 

 

Next day. 

I woke up early thinking of visiting Kyung Soo. I bought his breakfast and went to his house. He's still sleeping, so his mom opened to door for me."Si Yui ah, kyung soo is still sleeping, please wait him up, I've got to go." she said "Oh neh.. good bye!" I waved at her.After she's gone I went up to Kyung Soo's room and slightly opened the door, I sat on the side of his bed, he's really sleepy, I looked at him, he's actually good looking, he looks like he's smiling all the time eventhough he's sleeping, Kyung Soo is cute. I squeezed his nose, and he was out of breath, then he immediately woke up and stared at me with his big eyes."babo, you're awake." I smiled at him. He rubbed his eyes, yawned, took a look of his clock and back at me then he continue sleeping. "YAH DO KYUNG SOO! YOU IGNORED ME! WAKE UP!" I hit him with the pillow "Ah! Si Yui? It's you?" He immdiately sat up. "whoelse could it be, I got you breakfast and you ignored me!!" I continue hitting him "ahh.. okok, I'm wrong, i'm sorry, I didn't know it was you, I thought I was sleeping.. "Oh, you always dream about me?" I asked "Yea, dreaming you got in to jail." He laughed and said "Yah!I woke up early for you." I said "oh... neh... why are you suddenly so nice to me? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" He said "NOTHING! GO CLEAN YOURSELF UP! I will prepare your breakfast." I said "Neh, arraso." He smiled and looked at me.

I went down to his living room, and place the food on the table "WHERE'S THE FOOD, I'M STARVINGG!! " He ran down to the living room."here." 

he smiled and starts stuffing the food in the his mouth, "you're the best." He said "of course I am." I said. He looked up and shook his head. "Look at you." I walked closer to him and bend down using my hand to remove the food that was stuck near his lips, "oh.. um.." he blushed and continue eating. Why did I even do that, I got embarrased so I just kept on head on my phone