Chapter 8 - you

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

After a few minutes of awkward silent, he finally spoke "Um... Si Yui yah... are you avaliable this afternoon?" He asked "Moh yah?" I asked curiously,"I'm just asking! Reply me now!" He stared at me and said "Ohh.. nehh..." I answered "Oh ok then go to a place with me this afternoon." He said while eating his breakfast."To where?" I asked "Secret." He smiled and said "chee childish, if you don't tell me then I will not go with you~" i chuckled and said "Yah.... don't be mean.. except for you... no one else will go to there with me.." he sadly said "Yah.. where are we going?" I asked again "Can I not tell you? It's a suprise.." He smiled "Urgh.. fine.. I'll go." 

  This afternoon. 

I went back home and watched a few episodes of korean drama "OPPA! DON'T GO!" I cried and said to my screen, my phone suddenly buzzed.It's a text from Kris. "Si yui, I need to talk to you.." it kind of worries me when i saw these kind of text. I went to the park to find him, and saw him sitting on the bench "Like a prince." I quitely whispered "Kris, what's wrong?" I tapped his shoulder and said "Si yui.. you're here." he stood up and said "what's up?" I asked "Actually.. it's just my own problem, why don't you sit down and talk with me.." he scratched the back of his neck and said "oh.. neh." I sat on the bench and said "are you avaliable this afternoon?" Kris asked "Oh sorry..." I replied "oh.." He looked down "Kris yah... what's wrong?" his face is worrying me, "How do you get to the basketball court?"He asked "this... um... fine.. I'll bring you to there." I said "But.. I thought you're not avaliable?" He asked "Anni, it's nothing really special." I said "Really? Then thank you so much" He smiled and said. 

  When we arrived to the basket ball court, someone called me "hello?" "Yah! Where are you?" Kyung soo asked "Oh.. in the basket ball court." "....moh yah!! Didn't I tell you to come this morning?" He sound mad "yah.. dyo yah, I have things to do.." "What things?" he continue "Just things, I'll come and find you soon." He hung off the phone without saying anything. I sighed. "Basket ball is just so fun to play." Kris sat next to me and said "Really?" "You wanna try?" he asked "No.. it's ok.. I don't know how to.." "It's okay I can teach you! Come!" He grabbed my wrist and said "Ahh but..." "No but! Come!" He smiled and said and I resisted. The next thing I know is that I've stayed there till late afternoon "I'll send you back home." he smiled and said. We got into the bus "Si Yui ah.. thanks.." He said "Anniyo, it's nothing." I smiled "Oh.. Kris.. I;ll drop off in this station, take care!" I waved *BEEP* the bus suddenly stopped, causing me to lose my balance and fell into Kris's embrace. "oh.... crap..." I whispered "you okay?" he asked "yea.." 

"Yah! Woang Si Yui! You lied to me!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw Kyung Soo "Dyo" I looked at him "Liar!" He yelled and ran away "Sorry Kris, I got to go!" I got off the bus and ran to Kyung Soo "YAH! Dyo!" I grabbed his hand and stopped him from running away "Get your hands off me!" He said "I..." I couldn't think of a word to say "You don't need to explain or so.." He shook my hand away..