Chapter 14- I will take care of you

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

Si Yui's pov

I kept crying, on my way back home. Until someone tapped my shoulder "oh? Seung Soo xi." I greeted  Kyung Soo's brother, with my worst side "Why are you crying?" He looked worried. "Is it... because of my brother? He's leaving?" He asked. I covered my face and continue crying "Si Yui yah... I know he might be leaving soon.. but.." he sighed "I just want to thank you for taking care of him 2 years ago when he went into the hostpital." "You know Kyung Soo had never have a good relationship between umma, appa and himself." "He didn't want them to visit him when he was in the hostpital. I was in the army, umma was busy, it was you, thank you so much for not giving up on him when he had bad temper on those days, he could have been in the gang now, he could have been a badass now, cause he knows that's the only way to make his parents mad , but  it's you, because of you he decided not to change, cause he knows you wouldn't like it. Kyung Soo decided to not change himself ... just for you" He said and I was dumbfounded once again "for.. me?" I painfully laughed "Then why is he treating me like this now?" I said softly "what was that?" He asked "oh.. nothing.." I said "I know you guys didn't talk last year, he knew that his health issue's getting more and more serious since last year, so he decided to keep his distance from you.But I guess he had decided to just be good friends with you instead, I'm glad that you guys are just like before, please take care of him, i'm sure that someday you guys are going to be together if Kyung Soo is getting well." He smiled and pat my back, obviously he doesn't know what's wrong with the both of us now.. "Thank you Seung Soo xi, I didn't even know that.. I would take care of him if I could but I guess... I don't have this chance anymore.." "huh?" "I got to go now Seung Soo xi, please take care of Kyung Soo for me, I would never see him anymore." I smiled and bowed to him. After my shoulder brushed with him I begin crying again. 

  "Why do you have to be like this?" I cried, I walked back to home and saw Sehun standing infront of my door, "Sehun!" I ran to him and hugged his waist "What's wrong?" he softly said "Someone broke my heart" I cried harder "Babo, stop crying.." He patted my head. 

These days I have not visited Kyung Soo, all I did was to ask my mom how's he doing, I couldn't pay attention to anything, I've lost all my energy."What's wrong? Why are you like this now?" Chanyeol said "Leave me alone." I said "Si Yui, Kyung Soo just had his surgery, do you wanna visit him today?" he asked "Really?! I!!" *I don't want to see you anymore* I flashed back to when he said those words.. "oh.. it's okay, you guys can go." I said "Wae, why aren't you goin?" chanyeol said "I don't think he wants to see me anymore, so I am not going." I sadly said "Impossible, let's go together, the one that he wants to see the most is you." Chanyeol said "Stop fooling around with me, he hates me the most." I laughed and said "I think you should go and visit him, there must be some misunderstanding between the both of you." Sehun added "exactly! Let's go." Chanyeol said then the both of them pulled me with them to the hostpital. 

  So here we are, infront of his door "You guys are here!" Kyung Soo's mom said "annyeonghaseyo!" we all greeted her "How's kyung soo???" Sehun asked anxiously "The surgery went well, but Kyung Soo is still not awake" She said "Really?! That's good!!" I smiled and said I left the hostpital before he's awake, and after a while my mom called me and told me that Kyung Soo is awake now. 

 I didn't go, cause I know he doesn't want to see me. But..

Something tells me that I should go

So the next morning I went to the hostpital "Kyung Soo yah!" I went in and saw him sleeping, I sat beside him and looked at him "Kyung Soo yah... why do you have to do this to me? What did I do wrong?" I touched his face and said "YAH! Get your hands off me!" He suddenly woke up and said "oh, you're awake! Neh, I got breakfast for you." I smiled and said " I don't want it, you can have it by yourself. Go to school." He said "... It's weekend today... Your mom is at work, only I can take care of you, listen to me little Kyung Soo, open your mouth." I took a scoop of congee and feed him, he looked away "Kyung Soo, please." I passed it to him "Can't you quit being like this? you have a boyfriend already." He said  "Kyung Soo yah..." I put down his breakfast, Not matter how you are treating me, I don't mind anymore, i don't care if you treat me like now, but I just want to take care of you, until you are healthy, then I will leave, I won't bother you anymore." I cried and said "Why do you have to be so good to me?" He said "you want to know? If you do, then finish your breakfast." I took a scoop and fed him "You promised." he said *Promised*  you thought to yourself, sooner or later he finished his breakfast and some congee got stuck on his chin "Babo." I took a napkin and wipe it for him "you.." He got shocked "I finished, can you tell me now?" He said "Because... Kyung Soo... I .... I like you." I looked in to his eyes "you.... impossible.. you like me?? Stop joking, you have a boyfriend already." He said "I am serious, Kyung Soo, I thought it clear I really don't like him and he understands too, really I am not afraid of telling you anymore, I am not afraid that you are going to reject me, I.. am not afraid that you will hate me after this.. cause ... you already hate me so much... I just want to... I just want to.. take care of you, if you allow me to take care of you, then I am already happy." I smiled and said "I... I ain't worth it Si Yui, I'm too simple, I don't look as good as Sehun and Chanyeol, I am not as caring as Kris, I am not as smart as the guy from Shin Doang high, not only to mention this, I don't even have a healthy body, whatelse do you like about me?" He asked seriously. 

  That's when I... 

" I like you... I like you is not because of your family background, your look nor anything that you can judge from the outside, I like you.. because.. I just do.. Do Kyung Soo, I like you, there's no specific reason, I love you because.. because it's you that I love. 

I love you because whenever I am sad you will always be there for me, to cheer me up 

I love you because whenever I'm injured you will always be the first one who take care of me. 

I love you because you cook good food for me

I love you because you always tease me to death, but then cheered me up again when I took it too serious

I love you because when I am in the dark, you are always the only light that is shining, you will always be there for me when I am afraid 

I love you because whenever I did something wrong, you will always take the responsibility for me and tell people that it was you. 

I will always remember how good you were to me, I will always remember. So, no matter how you are treating me right now, I wouldn't mind and I would not hate you. But I will treat you even better than before, because, because I know you are still the Kyung Soo that I always know." I smiled and said 

I'm glad that I had hit it off from my chest. 

"Wh... when.. did it all begin?" He asked "I... I don't know... it just came naturally from time to time.." I said 

He didn't say anything for a while. 

He looked at me and smiled 

"Babo yah." He hugged me 

"Okay, from now on, you have to take care of me then." he smiled and said "Neh, I will!" I smiled back and said