Chapter 6- It's not happening

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

Please don't tell him that it's happening to him again.... 

No... I have to call him. 

I pressed the numbers and called him...

"Yah, Idiot, what's up?" He answered the phone."Um... Pop out eyes, are you okay, what's wrong with you?" I asked "What's wrong with me?" He asked back. "Someone that they have seen you in the hostpital, why were you there?" I continue. But he didn't say anything for a while. "umm.. nothing! I was visiting my friend." He immediately said "Are you lying to me?" I asked "Didn't.Wae? You worried about me?" He teased, but at this point I feel like telling him the truth,"Neh, I am very worried about you..". "Aren't you sweet?" He chuckled "I'm worried that I won't be able to get your kimchi spaghetti if you died." I replied "You..." "Yah do kyung soo, you said you will cook dinner for me.. whennn?" I whinned "neh, tonight?I will come to your home?" "finee, I'll wait for you." "Neh, wait for me idiot." "Cheee bye pop out eyes." "Byee" 

After calling him, I went to watch some TV for a while, and the sky is getting dark by now, I looked out from the window and back at the clock "Yah, why isn't Kyung Soo here?" I said to myself and called him "You have reached to the mail box of xxxxxxxx" Aish... why isn't he picking up the phone.. what happened to him... I am anxious about it so I went to find him. I went to him house but couldn't see him, I knocked the door but no one responded, I called him again, but he didn't pick up....

  What should I do? Kyung soo... where are you?? Please don't tell me that it's happening to you again...

I sat infrong of his house while hugging my legs waiting for him to come back and I fell asleep..