Chapter 10- Don't you know?

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

"Si Yui!!" Kyung soo ran over, took my hand and said "Are you okay? Show me, where?" he said " My hand... it feels like burning..." I cried and showed him "Let me see.." He ran away after looking at it "let me get you something to put on your hand." He took out the first aid kit, he carried me to the couch and applied some cream on my hand, he applied it carefully, I was just there dumbfounded while letting my tears to fall out one by one, cause it hurts "dyo yah.." I said  "Moh yah?" he softly blowed some cool air on my hand " Becareful next time, okay? My mom told you to take care of me, but why am I taking care of you right now? You are just... daebak, Si Yui yah." He laughed and said. "Mianhaeyo... Dyo yah..." I couldn't stop crying. "Yah.. stop crying.. babo.. you're always so careless. Can you be more careful next time?" He complained "but if I didn't do that you wouldn't talk to me too..." I said "thank god i fell down." I whispered "Yah! Woang Si Yui!" He raised his hand "AH! I'm sorry!" I covered my head cause I thought he's gonna slap me, but instead of that he's just placing his hands on my face "Woang Si Yui, stop doing stupid things, don't you know that I will be so worried about you?" He softly said while he is lifting my face up with both of his hands. He looked at me in the eyes "you... moh yah... worried about me..?" I looked down, knowing that I'm blushing really hard now, and my heart has never been beating so fast before. "Am I not allowed to?" He asked, I didn't say a thing "Yah! At least say a word." He said "It's up to you." I said. He begin coughing really hard and he couldn't stop, "Si yui! Medicine!!" He grabbed coner of the sofa. I ran to the cabinet and got the medicine for him, "Quick Kyung Soo! Drink the water." I poured the medicine out and passed him a cup of water. I held his hand and brought him the his room to rest.

  He laid on his bed, staring at me, I walked to him bed and sat next to him helping him to cover his blanket for him. He suddenly grabbed my hand...... 

"you..." 

Subcribe and comment for the next chapter :)