Chapter 9- Are you mad? (re-upload)

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

I cluelessly looked at his back and sighed. 

I got home and laid on my bed, Kyung Soo is mad at me... 

"eotteoke?eotteoke?eotteoke?eotteoke?eotteoke?" I kept repeating myself.

I couldn't think less. 

NEXT DAY 

I walked to Kyung Soo's class room to find him. "Um... excuse me.. can you please ask Do Kyung Soo xi to come over for a while?" I asked someone from his class "Sure." he said. I waited him in the carridor, he came out, then he saw me, and he immediately turned his body and walked away from me."Yah! Do Kyung Soo! You don't want to see me anymore?" I ran to him "I hate talking to liars." He said "I know.. It's my fault, I shouldn't lie to you Kyung soo, I'm so sorry.." I said while I'm trying to hold back my tears."I don't want to ..." He looked away "Yah! Do Kyung Soo! This is too much! I came here for you, and you are still so mad at me? Fine, I will never talk to you anymore! Good bye!" I ran away from him, feeling pissed.

After that day, we both stopped talking to eachother again. But one day Kyung Soo's mom asked me to take care of him since she'll be out for a while and kyung soo is sick... again... 

Moh yah... Sick?? Kyung Soo is sick again..? I am getting more and more worried. I went to his house quickily and opened the door with the key that his mom gave me.

I went to his room immediately, I slightly pushed the door and saw me sitting on his bed, coughing hard while he's twiching his eyebrows, he looks really tired and sick. "Why are you here....?" He looked at me and continue coughing."eh... I... your mom told me to come over." I walked closer to him. "I don't need anyone to take care of me, I can take care of myself, you can just leave." he cooly said "Yah! Do Kyung Soo! You..." I didn't continue, I felt hurt. "Fine.I'll leave." I turned my body and left his room, but I heard him coughing really hard when I'm making my way to his living room, and he's worrying me. "I can't just leave him like this." I said to myself and poured a glass of warm water for him and walked back to his room. Just when I was about to go inside, he went out from his room "Why are you still here?" he weakly said "I... I'm afraid that something will happen to you.Here, drink some water." I passed him  a glass of water and said. He walked to the couch, I carefully took the glass of water and walk to the couch, but didn't realize what did I stepped on, i got tripped and fell on the floor, and the  water splashed on my hand. 

  "Appayo!" I looked at my right hand which had turn red currently. "Si Yui!"