Chapter 3 - Can you come back? (recalling memories)

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

Si Yui's pov

"Neh, I got to go now, see you later idiot!" He said "yah pop out eyes!" I called him "yes?" He smiled and looked back." We don't talk any more.." I pouted and said. "Yea..." He replied. "What happened to us?" I asked "Wow easy there, don't start with a deep conversation, you know I at responding to these kind of questions." He laughed."I know.. But.." "Because I have better things to do!" He immediately said "Yah!" I hit his arm "I hope you didn't mean that, !" I yelled "of course I didn't." His face turned serious and he hugged me "I miss you." He said "I miss you too.." I hugged back cherishing this precious movement. "Right, go back to your class."

He pouted and shook his head "kyung soo, don't get yourself in trouble.. Hahahah" I sarcastically said cause I want him to stay. "Finee, give me your phone" 

I passed him my phone and he typed in something. "Text me, okay?" He walked away and said. I nodded. 

That 5 minutes was better than those 3 years with Luhan. I Stare at his back.

Flash back 

"Si yui?" I heard someone calling my name, "Kyung Soo!" I smiled "Why are you alone?" He asked "My friends have all went back to their home." He said "I see, what do you usually do in free time?" "I'm kinda new to this place.. so yeaa." "But I though you and Tao?" "I used to study in the US hahahah." I replied "I see.." "so who do you hang out with?" I was shocked by the amount of questions that he's asking me, but I replied him anyways "No one in specific, cause, I'm kinda new here but I do hang out with Ha yong, Kim, sehun and Chanyeol." I smiled "Don't worry, I will be your best friend soon." He said "forever?" I asked "Forever." He smiled and said.

I smiled to myself but those flashbacks seems to be endless. 

Flash back 

"Si Yui ah... don't cry.."He said as am burying my face into his chest " I can't even live without appa, I thought he liked umma?" I cried and said my parents got divorced .. " Stay Strong Si Yui.. " He whispered and cried along with me , I am only happy when he is , and when I am down he is down too "i can't !" I cried more "Yui.....  sometimes life hits a rock to you to make sure you are capable with it .. so why not look for the future as they can be change it's not the end , you are making your dad worry .. maybe things didn't work out between the two of them, that's why they moved on, Yui..  trust me no matter where he is , he would always want to see you being happy . Life is cruel , living is torture sometimes,  maybe the seperation between your mom and dad is a release for the both of them " he whispered to my ears .. As we both cried I nodded my head thinking how thoughtful that was  I looked at him  and  saw him crying i looked him in the eyes ... like a stormy sky with flashes of lightning as his tears fall from his eyes .. "I'm sorry .." He said hugging me tight " I know , I am getting everyone around me feeling sorry for me , shame on me .." I said playing with my fingers .. " If you are gonna leave this problem to urself instead of telling us we wouldn't feel any better too we are friends and that's what friends are for , don't feel a shame just because you are sharing your feelings to me .  I am glad that you would trust me and tell it to me so don't feel sorry , we all love you Si Yui ." He said giving me a smile telling me not to worry and heads up no matter what " thanks Kyung Soo. " I can't imagine my life without him..

But seems like I already did, for one year, I walked near the bench that is under the cherry blossom tree and sat on it.I can't with all the flashbacks, cause I miss him too much. 

When we're both 16 Kyung Soo started to date this girl who called Min hee,  she was totally gorgous I was happy and sort of jealous at the same time , but even Kyung Soo was in love he still spent lots of time with me just like before unlike me when I was with Luhan .. 

"You still want him back? He is not good for you .." He said and that was the time when I with Luhan" why ?" I said cause I thought Luhan would never hurt me "He Doesn't care okay?" He said " No , what are you talking about .. he is such a sweetheart don't judge him by his look." I disagreed with Kyung Soo " No Si Yui ..  I am serious .. He is just that kind of person." he said sighing "You're ridiculous! Are you jealous ?" I asked and i regretted to say that .." No ! I'm just worried about you .." He said, as I texted Luhan to come "Why are you doing this to yourself?" He held my wrist. "Whatever Do Kyung Soo, the one I like is him not you, I don't care." I said and I was stupid I was blinded by love.... he slowly soften his grip, he sighed and said " It's your choice then .. " He said and I left him alone on the bench.. 

"Mianhae." I said to myself "Yah! Si Yui, why are you crying?" Se hun came over and said "I've heard that Luhan is back?" He added "Are you crying because of him?" He asked and I didn't say anything "You... still like him?" he asked me again "NO." I answered "Why are you so sure?" he said  "......um..." I don't know. "Don't worry, I'm here, no guys can hurt you." He smiled "Se Hun ah..." I said "just pay for my lunch." He added "Aish, I was about to say what a good friend you are." I rolled my eyes and he giggled.  

Perhaps I should go and find Kyung Soo today after school.. 

Kyung Soo's POV: 

I looked at the picture that we took long time ago. "Babo." I smiled to myself and said, should I wait for her after school today?

comment for the next chapter please :3