Chapter one- Time didn't change everything

Because It's you that I love (sequel to D.O My badass boyfriend)

*Flash back * " Si yui , can you like be quick?" My brother yelled from the garage. "Yes , Tao , just a sec ! Geez !" I yelled back , my brother is just so inpatient it's not like we're gonna be late to school or what ..  "Come on Yui , it's just the first day of school." I said to myself as I stepped out of my room and walk to Tao. On our way to school I saw a group of boys from our school waving at Tao , they were all very good looking I must say and there's one that got my attention and he got my eyes on him , I won't say that he is the best looking guy out of the whole crew , but he just gave me a really strange feeling and I'm not sure rather that feeling's good or not. Tao walked to them and greet them with hugs , I looked closer at that boy and realized he has a small scar near his brow. I wonder what happened to him.. He turned his head and looked at me , I couldn't help but smiled at him and he smiled back . We all walked to school together , I can't believe Tao didn't introduce them to me , wow , brother of the year. "Hey .. Tao .." I whispered "Sup?"He whispered back "Who's that guy." I stared at the boy and asked "Oh him ? I think you guys are in the same grade , His name is Do Kyung Soo ,  came from a wealthy family and he's such a sweetheart , why ? You like him?" He said "what?no." I answered nervously "Why are you friends with him?" I asked "He's a nice guy and a loyal friend, it's just that he's kind of a .. um..rebel."I nodded."Can you please introduce me to them it's so weird."I said " Oh right."He laughed and said " Guys , meet my sister Si Yui , Si Yui , this is Kyung Soo , Chanyeol , Sehun, Jong In , baekhyun." they all smiled and wave back and Kyung Soo ? Well .. " Si Yui. You know what ? Dolphins sleep with one eye open." And I still remember how speechless I was " umm .. wow.. interesting." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Kyung Soo? I smiled to myself, I miss him, we used to be so close with eachother, but we haven't talk to eachother eversince we're not in the same class anymore, kyung soo ah, can't you just find me?I miss you... 

"Yah Oh sehun!" I said "Morning Si yui!" he said I just smiled "Why are you so late?" I pouted "Sorry I missed my bus." I shook my head "Oh, neh, where's chanyeol?" I asked "Ummm guess." He said "Late again?" He rolled his eyes and nodded "Guys! I'm here!" He waved and said "Oh balli!!!" I complained "arra arra!" He caught up and said "let's go!" We walked to school together and sit in the classroom. 

"oh shoot register." I said running to the office. 

*Bam* 

Ouch... "I'm sorry... are you okay?" the guy asked "Neh, I;m alright." I replied and walked. "Hey!I've heard that there's a new student!" Chanyeol said "Really? Boy or girl?" I asked "meh not interested" Sehun said and sooner or later the teacher stepped in with another boy. "Class, this is Kris, Kris, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher said "Neh, hi everyone, I'm Kris from Canada!" He smiled and said.Which caused all of the girls to scream. "My god... thirty people.." I whispered and looked at Sehun who is currently sharing the same feeling as I do, we both chuckled. "Kris, why don't you sit next to our prefect Woang Si Yui, she will be taking care of you." the teacher said "Neh, thank you!" He smiled "But..." I whispered "That's for Kyung Soo..." I added. Oh woang si yui, why are you so stupid, why are you saving a seat for someone that is not in your class... smart.. I pouted and looked at Kris, oh... shoot, the guy that I bumped to "Oh it's you." I chuckled "hahahah yea.. nice to meet you!" He smiled. 

Stupid Kyung Soo, why aren't you in my class?