The Ace Is Tiger's

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not a joke when Ji Hyo said that she was scared during the filming of episode 239 when she visited the prison. At the later part where most of the members were eliminated and the ones left were only her, the two guests and Kookie, she had felt quite scared and worried. It was not the Commander that made her scared because she knew he would never hurt her, but the guest Kim Dong Hyun who seemed too competitive for his own good.

After she was eliminated and then Kookie was eliminated soon after because of ‘reflection’, she quickly went to her oppa and hugged him for comfort. He noticed that she was quite shaky as he enveloped the woman into a bear hug to comfort her.

Ji Hyo admitted internally that being with this one man had turned her into a spoiled crybaby because of how he treated her with love and affection.

Jong Kook signaled for their VJs to leave them alone to which the guys quickly obeyed.

He examined the woman who was still hugging him carefully as he caressed her back softly.

‘You okay?’

He asked worriedly. He was worried that she might get hurt when Dong Hyun ripped her nametag, not because the fighter did it roughly as he saw that the younger man had tried his best to be gentle in his roughness, but more because she was after all, still a delicate woman. And more so because she was HIS delicate woman.

‘I’m scared, oppa. Dong Hyun-ssi was really scary.’

Jong Kook tightened his embrace hoping that she would feel safe with him and the woman also hugged him tighter, burying her face in his broad chest. Inhaling her oppa's familiar scent had provide some sort of comfort and security for her because she knew he would always protect her.

Ji Hyo lifted her face and looked at the Commander's face and smiled. 

‘I’m okay now, oppa. Let’s go to the prison. They’ll wonder where we are.’

Jong Kook nodded and they walked side by side to the prison.

Filming ended and the guest, Kim Dong Hyun approached Ji Hyo and apologized for ripping her nametag. The woman just smiled and convinced him that it was okay. It couldn’t be helped after all because the ‘ripping nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter