Not Meant to be Separated

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I hate it so much, oppa. Being here without you, everything feels empty. I feel empty. Ottoke, oppa? I miss you, I want to be with you.'

Ji Hyo couldn't help but cried her heart out when that one man whom she loved so dearly asked her to put a fullstop to their relationship. But then, she didn't want to be selfish. She had always wanted him to be happy and if by being away from her would give him that happiness, then so be it.

That fateful night when he had heartlessly dropped the bomb that was their breakup to her, she had seen his small eyes filling up with silent tears, but his face was so cold that she barely knew the man who was standing in front of her.

She tried to look into his eyes, but he stubbornly avoided her gaze and looked anywhere but her direction. Sighing heavily as she relented to his request, she leaned closer to him and gave him one last kiss: a farewell kiss.

'Ji Hyo-yah, i miss you. I want to be with you so bad. But.. .Why is fate so cruel to me, Ji Hyo-yah? Why do i have this useless body that would give you nothing but trouble? I hate it so much, Ji Hyo-yah, being here without you.'

The han namja cried silently as he looked at Ji Hyo's photos in his phone's gallery. He missed her so bad, but he didn't want to be selfish. He knew she deserved better than a sickly person like him. And just like that, two souls, separated by fear and uncertainties spent their night looking at each other's photos, wishing that things would be different when the fateful time finally arrived. 

Jae Suk watched silently as his two beloved dongsaengs avoided each other keenly on the filming set of Running Man. The one man stood at the end of the line while the woman stood silently beside the girin on the other end of the line. They both tried so hard to appear normal, but the grasshopper knew better. 

When Gap Jin, being the considerate dongsaeng that he was to the Commander, came to him for advice and help, he had fallen silent at the problem brought up by the younger man. Thinking deeply as he tried to come up with some kind of a solution to that problem, he assured the Commander's manager that he would do something about it. 

Today, when the guest appeared on the show, Ji Hyo couldn't contain her excitement as she jumped straight into his embrace. The guest was clearly on that friendly term with her, wrapped his arms around her small build and enveloped her in a bear hug.

'Yah, i miss you, Dong Wook ah. It's been some time since we last met. You're always so busy.'

Ji Hyo pouted cutely at the tall, handsome man which earned a hearty laughter from him. He jokingly messed with her hair resulting in a deafening shout from the woman. Chuckling as he apologized, he smoothed her hair and gave her his best puppy eyes to which Ji Hyo laughed and punched him jokingly. 

The cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter