You Are The Only One

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knew that Kim Jong Kook was not as healthy as a bull like how his character was portrayed on Running Man. The world knew that he had been battling with various kinds of injuries from head to toe since he was still young. That was his main reason for being obsessed with exercising. 

Then, there was this woman who also knew well about his condition and the extent of his injury. He had warned her, not once but multiple of times regarding his body condition. He had told her the truth about the extent of his injuries and had convinced her that it was okay if she wanted out because he himself didn't know when his body would act up and became a burden for her. 

That night, they both had cried together. He because he was so frustrated with his own health condition and she because her oppa was crying over something that was not his fault. She had hugged the buff man tightly hoping that it would in some way give him comfort and strength and assured him that she would always be there for him.

Song Ji Hyo was not a person who would walk away just because someone was not perfect. She had a belief that if you love someone, you love someone; you don't walk away just because that person might be in worse condition later. Coincidentally, Kim Jong Kook shared the same belief. So, they had both promised to not give up on each other.

It had been exactly three years since they had been dating. During that time, Jong Kook had been sick for countless of times and Ji Hyo had done her best to be with her oppa every time. She had stayed in bed with him, massaging him aching body or wiping his body with a wet towel and did everything that might help him feel better.

It was also countless of times that the older man had cried silently when he saw how tired she was with all her schedules and programs and still had to take care of him afterwards. He had cried silently at how helpless he felt when he was sick because when it got really bad, he won't even be able to stand on his own feet.

When this happened, Ji Hyo would literally do everything for him. From wiping his body with wet towel to brushing his teeth to feeding him and comforting him, she did them all. And he was really thankful that she did them all with such sincerity and affection. It was heartbreaking for him every time he was sick and couldn't walk because Ji Hyo would always have tears filling up her big eyes while trying to show her smile to him. It was so frustrating for him because there was nothing he could do about it.

Today it had happened again. After filming such a rough episode with the guests, his body was acting up again. Ji Hyo had asked his manager to send him to the hospital although the man protested. The doctor who treated him shook his head sadly while informing them that there was not much that they could do for him. He just have to wait until the pain subsided like always. 

He couldn't forget how Ji Hyo looked at him after the doctor told them to go home. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter