Another bad day, and bad luck of course.

Sweets of Life

Chapter 5 - Another bad day, and bad luck of course.

 

They wouldn’t find me easily. They couldn’t. And they mustn’t. Aish.. Should I just went to somewhere outside this country? Seriously, living a life like this was not what I wanted.

 

“Waeyo hyung? You looked.. Depressed..” Jungmin said to me after I went back in to the shop. And the girl didn’t even show any interest (It’s not that I’m hoping she’ll show some interest on me okay.. It’s not that).

 

“Nothing.. Old stuffs..” I said, trying to smile.

 

Aish.. They wouldn’t find me easily would they? They chased me out and now they’re looking after me. Really, I wonder what’s in their brain..?

 

“Call from nuna? Am I right?” Kyu asked me.

 

“Aigoo.. I’ll be crazy soon..”

 

“Anyway hyung..” He said and took a glance at the list of the orders.

 

“Could you help me?” I said, referring if he could help me to make the orders.

 

“Do you want it to turn into a piece of junk? Okay..” He said jokingly. He could help me. I knew it. But he was just lazy to.

 

“Fine.. Go away..” I playfully pushed him aside.

 

“Ah.. Anyway hyung.. Seems like that girl is playing hard to get..”

 

“So? Why did you tell me that thing?”

 

His lips broke into a smile. “Hm? I don’t know.. But maybe it’ll be a good information for you..” He said, and stuck his tongue out.

 

What’s wrong with this kid..

 

-----

 

“Hyung.. What are you doing??” He asked me when I was almost finished with the orders.

 

“What do you mean by what? Can’t you see— ..”

 

Okay. I’m doomed. Heo Young Saeng, why could you be so stupid. You even put the wrong dressing.

 

“Aish.. I’ll do it..” Kyu said, and he started to cut all those fruits that used up for the dressing, topping, or whatever. I don’t think I could walk straight in a line now.

 

No way they’re going to find you.

 

No way they’re going to find you.

 

Jeez, I’ve never worried as hell like this before. What the hell is wrong with me today.

 

*grumble*

 

Right. I haven’t eat since this morning. Kyujong was rushing me right after I woke up.

 

And now even my stomach couldn’t shut up just for a moment.

 

Hmm. Pizza? Cakes?

 

Okay, pizza. I’ll turn chubbier than ever if I keep eating cakes (haha, seriously.. I’ve thought that it was the same. But I wanted to eat pizza more than I wanted to eat cakes).

 

-----

 

Cool, it’s almost an hour and the delivery guy hasn’t come yet. I’ll die from hunger soon. There’s two problems now. Those freaky parents sent their men to look for me. And the second I was suffering from hunger.

 

And yeah, I’ve been working for the past an hour with an empty stomach. And Kyujong refused to helped me. That evil boy.

 

“Who bought a pizza?” Someone asked.

 

Assa! The pizza came and moreover I don’t need to pay.


”I’ll take that..” I said to him and went outside. The pizza delivery guy was leaning on his motorcycle. He was wearing a hat, so I couldn’t see his face clearly.

 

“Sorry for the late delivery sir..”

 

“Okay. Thanks.” I took the pizza, and went back in.

 

“Uhm.. Sir?” He said when I was my halfway back.

 

“What?”

 

“You haven’t pay..”

 

“Huh? I need to? You’re late for an hour. Did you know how am I suffering from hunger? And moreover they said I don’t need to pay if you’re late.”

 

Pay? No. And I only have a little money with me now. Since yeah, I threw away my wallet. So I need to wait for my pay this month. Poor me.

 

“But sir, really. I didn’t mean to be late..” He said, he took off his hat, his face showed me that he needs money (seriously.. he had that face at that time).  He’s really good looking. Good looking enough to be a model I think. Not to mention his big eyes of course. “Please, if I didn’t get pay I’ll lose my job. And I really need this job, my brother is sick right now. And I don’t have enough money to pay for his medication.. Please sir, just help me this once..” He pleaded.

 

“Hmm.. Hyun Joong sshi?” I said, looking at his name tag on his employee’s uniform. “You owe me once okay..” I said, giving him the pay.

 

“Thanks a lot sir.” He said, he was at loss of words for a moment.

 

“Drop the formality.. We’re about the same age are we?”

 

“You’re a 87ers?” He asked, I nodded. Okay, that means we’re really on the same age.

 

 “You work here? Uhmm.”

 

“Youngsaeng.”

 

“So you work here, Youngsaeng?”

 

“Hyung! Hurry up! Do you plan to leave your job to me?” Kyujong said.

 

“Duty calls. See you some time okay.” I said and went back in.


”Thanks again by the way!” He shouted.

 

-----

 

“Hyung.. I think we should go back now.. I’ll tell Jungmin.” Kyujong said to me once after I finished my pizza.

 

“Wae?” He was looking, shocked? Afraid? Scared?

 

“It’s him hyung.. He’s here..” He said, pointing at the entrance.

 

“Him? You sure?” I asked and looked at the entrance.

 

Okay we’re in a bad luck and a grave danger now..

It’s really him.