Texting

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Vivian's POV

Mission 2 is up. Yay! *le unhappy celebration. I'm not happy with the outcome of the first mission at all. I just cried infront of sunbae. And I spoke to him in unwanted language which he understood.. Man, I don't like myself anymore.

I'm here walking with Kai and Sehun to the cafeteria, the unsafest place in the whole school. I don't know why I thought of that. 

Kai and I sat in the usual spot we took everyday while Sehun sat with his hyungs. Hmm.

"Kai, don't you want to sit with the other EXO members?" I asked Kai. He shook his head, "If I went there, then you would be alone."

D'aww, the side of Kai I've never seen before.

I smiled at him sweetly, "Get your out of here and buy me food." He just laughed and left.

Do I have to start the mission now? No! That's too embarrassing, he might choke in his food. I whined with my legs flailing around.

"Hyung, do you know that Vivian cried earlier?" Sehun, who was sitting right behind me, asked that I heard. I didn't hear any response. "Then, you know the reason why?" I think the other said yes then. "Yeah, she was clumsy and tripped. That's why." That was Luhan.

He lied..

"Vivian? Why the long face?" I didn't even realise that Kai was here. He went back to his spot, infront of me, and gave me my tray.

My frown deepened, "I don't have a long face."

"You should do the mission now," he started eating. I whined, again, "Ing~ I don't want to! Why do you want me to end up with him that much?" He swallowed, "Because I want you two together."

I gave him a really face, "Is that really what you want? Or you just want to move on with me because you like me."

"Seriously, Vivian?" I nodded while giggling, "No, I do not like you." I frowned once again.

"May flees of a thousand camels infest your armpits."

Kai laughed, "Stop that and text him!"

Whatever.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

Hey, omoya!

Guess what..

 

I waited and ate as Kai was watching sunbae's reaction. 

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

What?

 

I giggled as I replied.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

That's what.

 

"Hyung's face palming, what's your text to him?" Kai asked me and tried to reach over my phone but I immediately shook my head. I wasn't done yet.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

For a dollar,

I will blow you

 

My laugh didn't help at all so I covered my mouth. "Why is hyung blushing?" I heard Kai asked and eyed me. I laughed, again.

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

You know, Vivian.

Being dirty doesn't help at all.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

A kiss.

 

"Okay. His face is as red at his tie. Vivian, what are you texting?" I poked out my tongue to Kai, "Something sweet."

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

Just Kiddin'

I won't let things go to fast.

Because I know that you wouldn't want to..

Anyway, do you know the plan?

 

"My brain is so messed up," I said and ate. "Tell me something I don't know," Kai suddenly said and looked at sunbae, "He's smiling." That's new. This is going to be soo fun~

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

It includes me, you,

spaghetti, a carton of milk,

and a dog named Lulu.

 

I smiled widely. "Looks like someone's having fun," I heard Kai said.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

I expected you to say stupidly behind me, "What plan?"

But that'll do :P

I have another two things important to tell you.

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

What is it?

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

I just got a sandwich :D

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

I can see that =.=

What's the other one?

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

You see, there's a guy

that I like

his name is Han.

 

I laid my phone down on the table and crossed my fingers that I'll get a good response.. I hope.

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

Don't lie to me, Vivian.

You've got my attention now, right?

Now, leave me alone.

 

A tear left my eye as I saw sunbae leaving the cafeteria.

"Why does he hate me that much, Kai? It's not like I would really give him ," I asked Kai and played with my cold food.

Kai shrugged, "You ask him."

As much as I want to, I can't.

 


credits to google.