Bandmates

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

I think our teacher lied about having the Student's Day this week. Today was Friday. Liar..

I'm at home right now, in my room, playing with ma doge.

"Lulu~ I got rejected by Luhan-sunbae," I told him. He went to my lap and laid there, like he was comforting me.. D'aww, if only he can talk.

He got down from my lap and went next to my phone. He barked. "Are you telling me to call him?" He barked, again, while wagging his tail.

I sighed and did what he ordered. Things are going opposite now xD I dialed his number and called him. I got shocked at what I heard from the phone opperator, "The number you have dialed had been disconnected."

What the heck?! 

"Good news, Lulu," I faked a smile at my dog as he was all happy, "He changed his phone number, isn't that great?" His ears went down also his tail.

I sighed from discomfort. This felt like he didn't really like me before. Was I that weird that he wanted to keep a distance from me? I hope that's not the reason.. I want to end the missions now, I need to move on--

"Viviaaaaan!"

Was that aunty? I heard a rushed shuffling from the stairs and then pounding next to my room. The door opened and revealed a very stressed old woman, "Help me!"

Lulu got scared of aunty so he went to me and burried his face to my stomach. "Ahjumma! Don't just come here and scare a poor adorable living creature." She glared at me, "Are you telling me that I look hideous?" I squinted my eyes, "Close enough."

Aunty whined as she sat on my bed, next to me, "Vivian, there's this stupid problem that I have. It's been eating me alive." I looked at her blankly, "Whatever it is that is eating you; it must be suffering horribly." She whined, again, "I'm growing old!" 

"Aunty, growing old doesn't mean anything bad, it's just a sign that you're a human. If you want to look young and thin, then hang out with old and fat people."

"I'll just be one of them."

"Well, I didn't call you fat."

She left my room.

It's was Saturday already and I had to go to school. Band meeting and song choosing. Student's Day is so detailed, I leik it :3

I was dressed in casual wear and headed to school. I hope that there's someone that I know there.. Who am I kidding? All the people that I know are only Luhan-sunbae, Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun-sunbae. Yes, sunbae. He's a sophomore, I'm a freshman.. Or maybe, some people from EXO? All of the friends I have are from EXO =.= What do you guys expect?

Unknowingly, my feet dragged me to music class. I opened the door and I got greeted by the girl who went to our classroom yesterday, "Oh, hi there, Vivian. Come in," she opened the door widely for me.

"Hai! Bibyan-ah!"

I scanned the whole room and my eyes laid on a very huge human. He's from EXO, isn't he? And what is 'Bibyan'?

"Uh.. Hi?" I raised a brow, not sure how to greet. "I'm Park Chanyeol, a sophomore," he held out his hand and I accepted it, his hand in huge. 

"Noona! Is she the one going to sing?" he asked the girl earlier as another guy went infront of me, "Hello, I'm Kim Jongdae, you can call me Chen. I'm a sophomore, too." I smiled at him.

"Yes, she is," the girl answered Chanyeol and looked at me, "I'm the last one who haven't introduce to her, right? I'm Kim Taeyeon, a senior."

I scratched my nape before asking her a question, "Ah, sunbae, there's really just 3 members of the band?" She shook her head, "The other members already went home. Chenyeol just wanted to stay because they wanted to meet you." I nodded, "I'm late, then? Sorry, I overslept," and bowed.

"Noona, why did you call us Chenyeol? Is that a couple name?" asked Chanyeol with his eyes wide open. I can't tell if he likes it or not..

Dis..

And I saw Chen pissing himself laughing. Is he flattered or what? I don't understand these guys! Are they gay?!

From my peripheral vision, I saw Taeyeon-sunbae shrug, "Your names just mixed, that's all. And you, Vivian." I looked at her. "You can just call me unnie, we'll be spending time from now on," she smiled at me. She's so pretty. *O*

"Okay.. Taeyeon unnie," I smiled slightly before she pinched my cheeks.

As I felt Chanyeol beside me already, "Omo, Bibyan, call me oppa." Is he serious? I looked at unnie like asking for her permission, she shook her head, "Calling Chanyeol, oppa won't give a very nice outcome." Chanyeol pouted, "Meanie~"

"So, what song are you going to sing, Vivian?" I heard Chen who was reading a book with lyrics of song it in.

"How about a love song?" Taeyeon unnie asked with mischevious glint in her eyes while looking at me. I don't like this.

"A love song? What about this?" Chanyeol showed out his phone as we waited patiently for his suggested song..

This happened.. Click this link if you want to hear it..

After the song, all of us with the exemption of Chanyeol sunbae stood there, no emotion with our faces. Like a tornado was right infront of us and we didn't know what to do. While Chanyeol stood there, looking like he won the lottery.

I was the first on to talk, ".. Chanyeol sunbae.. Do you expect me to sing a children's song?" He eagerly nodded.

"Let's choose another song," Taeyeon unnie said, not minding Chanyeol sunbae at all. Lol.

"Vivian, is there any song that you know?" Chen sunbae asked me.

"Secrets."

"What? It's fine if you wanted to keep it a secret but you don't have to pluralize it," he chuckled but I shook my head in disagreement, "No, I meant Secrets." He was still confused, good thing Taeyeon unni was smart, "She meant that the song she chose was Secrets." Chen nodded with his mouth creating an 'o' shape.

While Taeyeon unni and Chen sunbae were busy finding the song, I sat beside Chanyeol sunbae, "You know, Bibyan-ah. Chen was the one supposed to sing for the band.. till he told me that he has sore throat but he was talking fine." I chuckled as I saw Chen sunbae glaring at him, "Shut up, Chanyeol. No one likes you."

Chanyeol sunbae didn't mind him and continued, "Originally, the organizer of the band was the music teacher. After I asked Taeyeon noona to be our singer, she told me that she can't because she was the one who was organizing the band, which surprised me, but it didn't suprise me that she told me she has sore throat," he sighed, "Everyone tells me they have sore throat just to stay away from me." 

 I hesistantly rubbed his back to cheer him up, "I don't have sore throat." His face lightened up a little, "So does that mean you won't stay away from me?" My eyes widened, "Uh.." It's not that I don't want to.. I don't know anymore.

"She still wants to Chanyeol, can't you take a hint?" Chen sunbae said jokingly, "Kidding." Taeyeon hit him slightly, "Chen you're such a troll!" and turned to Chanyeol sunbae, "We weren't staying away from you Chanyeol. This is just for a plan." Chanyeol tilted his head, confused, "What plan?" Even I was confused myself.

"I thought that he knew," unnie asked Chen like a failed whisper. Chen sunbae shook his head, "If he knew, then he would tell Vivian."

Did I just hear my name? "Tell me what?" I suddenly asked. Both of them looked at me, startled and then shook their heads.

What's their plan supposed to be?

 


Author's Note: More characters! I picked Taeyeon because I wanted Vivian to be the only OC here with the exemption of her family of course. So please comment, suscribe and upvote~