Starting an Operation!

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

"What was the guy's name, again?" I asked Kai who was beside me walking. "Baekhyun." I nodded, ".. Beak.. Bake? Again, please." 

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "I thought you were Korean." I glared at him, "Well, I am. But not completely."

I sighed, remembering what happened after that hand slap I gave Baekhyun-ssi..

 

"Baekhyun-ah! Come here, I want to show you something," said a deep voice from a table beside ours. Luhan-sunbae was there, too.

Beakhyun..? happily stood up and went there, he sat beside Luhan-sunbae. After that he got surprised of something, I don't know, I was focusing Luhan.

I guess, Luhan-sunbae felt someone staring so he turned to me and.. Eh?!

"Did he just glare at me?" I asked Kai who was looking at him, too.

Kai nodded, "He really hates you that much, no? Why don't you just tell him the reason for you 'dramatic' rejection?"

 

That reminds me!

I stopped from walking and grabbed my phone from my pocket. "What's wrong?" Kai asked but I didn't answer. I typed on my phone.

 

To: Luhan-sunbae

Hey,

Why are you being mean lately?

If it's about the text, then sorry I didn't actually mean to reject you.

 

I felt Kai was leaning down at the screen so I looked at him, "You know that you should tell him about your tummy ache and you were pissed at the drunk tofu." I shook my head, "No, do you even want me to embarrass myself?!" He replied.

 

Fr: Luhan-sunbae

Seriously?

Okay, answer this first so I can forgive you..

3 words, 8 letters; send it and I'm yours.

 

I practically jumped when I saw this reply, I glomped on Kai, "Oh, my gosh! This is so easy, he'll forgive me in no time for sure!" I clicked reply on my phone and started texting, with an eyesmile revealing in my eyes. Kai patted my head, "Yeah, now hurry up and le--"

I didn't know why Kai faced his palm, what's wrong with my text? "Kai?" He harshly shook his head and grabbed me towards my house.

 

Author's POV

Vivian didn't really realize what she did wrong, she was totally dense about it. Not even knowing that her Luhan-sunbae was slamming his head on their wall, asking himself why he fell in love with an idiot like her.

 

Fr: Vivi~

I got food!

Am I right?!

 

Apparently, Luhan wanted food not her.

Vivian's POV

There was nothing wrong with food, right? I sighed.

Kai sat on my bed like he lives here from the day Albert Einstein stuck his tongue out, "Vivian, you are the most stupid girl I have ever met." I pouted, "Meanie~ What's wrong with food?!" Kai grabbed a hand towards me and pinched my nose, "Nothing's wrong with it. What's wrong is your answer!"

I stood there confused and tilted my head to the side, "What was the answer, then?" He stared at me, "It was 'I love you.'"

My mouth was hung down while nodding.. Wow, that felt real. "Oh! By the way!"

I opened my computer and showed a video to Kai, it was Pewds' video, "Who the heck is that guy?" I looked at him, "Pewdiepie," and said Pewds' name the way he does. Kai nodded, he wasn't really interested, "What is he saying? And what is senpai?"

Oh, so he heard.. "He's saying "Notice me, senpai." And senpai is a japanese word for sunbae." I told him as I saw him playing with Lulu. "Isn't this Luhan-hyung's dog?" he suddenly said. "Yeah, his-- What?!"

Kai nodded while looking at Lulu's collar, "Yep, it's his alright. Guess he gave it to you." My eyes widened, "What? He gave him to me."

Kai walked towards me and changed the subject, seriously? "What does he mean by "Notice me, senpai?" Does he want to distract someone?" I nodded, "Yeah, it's like for someone who has a liking for that someone. They say that to them, like; Distract them to the point 'senpai' will notice you and start to like you."

I looked at Kai and shuddered, "Why are you grinning like that?" 

Dis..

 

"I think I know the thing that'll help you with your stupidity with Luhan-hyung," he answered. I nodded slowly, looking really scared for his expression, "Uh, yeah, stupidity, thanks. But would you please erase that from your face. It's frightening."

"Let's start! Operation: Senpai, notice me!"

Are you effing kidding me?

"If you're asking in your head that I'm kidding you, then the answer is a no." Goddammit Kai.

I sighed. Really, I regret on saying the meaning behind that, "Notice me, senpai," thing of Pewds. But it's Luhan's fault on thinking stupidly with my text. I was having hard ! No, I don't want to remember any of that.

I looked at Kai, he was wearing spectacles. I fit him, he looked like a teacher speaking about . Yeah, but he'll still be forever a derp. "Kai, what's with the get up?" He didn't answer me, he was busy writing something on a notepad.

"Here," he threw it to me. It read; 

 

Operation: Senpai, notice me!

Senpai: Luhan 

Me: Vivian

1. Vivian will wait infront of the school gate for Luhan. When she sees him, she'll come to him and talk about anything, rather everything.

2. Vivian will give Luhan sweet greeting text messages.

3. Vivian will sing a love song to Luhan on a public place so everyone will see.

4. Give Luhan letters, not literaly saying that you like him.

5. I give up on this one, when both of you and Luhan are on the public streets, tell him you love him.

 

"So, you think I can do all of that?" I stared back at Kai, he just nodded. "What about no. 3? I can't sing." He faked a laugh, "Are you kidding me? You sing great. You'll just have to impress him."

"No. 5?"

"Are you telling me; you don't love him?"

"No! It's just.. a little embarrassing.." I played with the hem of my shirt. Kai sat beside me, he was standing on a stool a moment ago, "If you're embarrassed about it, then that means you don't like him." I quickly shook my head.

This so called, operation is really going to be troublesome. 

"Alright, let's start tomorrow."

 


Author's Note: Please comment, upvote, and subscribe~