Epilogue

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Vivian's POV

I've had enough of this.

"Please, stop ignoring me.."

I felt all of the people here are staring at us. Everyone that are around me moved backward because of that I saw Luhan. The people were making a circle around us, like; we're the stars of a show. Let's not think of that right now.

"Did it ever come into your mind that you're a senior? And you're going to graduate, you'll have to leave this school. If we keep on doing this here and on your graduation, then nothing's going to happen!"

Sunbae stood there, silent. He wasn't moving at all.

"And I thought, I'm the stupid one," I scoffed, Luhan turned to me and was about to speak when I spoke first, "Oppa, I love you." He coughed as he heard the word, oppa. It was a funny sight but I didn't laugh.

I took a glance at where EXO was peering at us, all of them had their mouths opened. They were shocked. As I said, "Hey, Kai! I've done the freaking mission. I'm done here!" 

I left the quadrangle.

"Stupid," I muttered while stomping my way to our classroom, "Retarded," I said, again. "Sunbae's the most retarded idiot I've ever met!"  I whined.

I stopped walking when I saw some white painted straight trail infront of me.. Eh? Was this here before? It wasn't. I noticed something flying by the wall beside me, I turned to it and it read; 

"Go straight forward. You'll see heaven."

Like, wth? 

I didn't have anything to do, so I just followed the stupid paper. There was another piece of paper stuck onto a wall..

"I see that you're still following the trail, good job!"

I scoffed, "Yeah, thanks for the encouragement." I still kept on walking.. Another paper was found.

"Hey, there. Still walking, I hope you won't give up and turn away."

To be honest, the hand writing is kind of familiar.. Whatever.

I kept on walking and walking and walking. It was tiring, I've notice that this leads to the school's garden. I was walking down the stairs. And I also noticed that there were no more papers stuck onto the wall. The writer must've give up. Oh, wait! He's not. There was another one, this time; it was stuck onto a door that I am facing right now.

"I've been expecting you, please come in."

I opened a door and it appeared to be that, Luhan sunbae was here.

I sighed and asked him, "What are you doing here?" He smiled at me, "I was waiting for you." I was about to retort but he came forward to me and pulled me into a hug.. 

"Sorry. I didn't realise that you were that mad at me about it," I can feel him smile sheepishly from my side. "What?! You could have realised, from the start to begin with." He pulled away from the hug, but our faces inches away, "So, do I still have a chance?"

I nodded.

And yeah, we kissed.. but it was interrupted by a text from my phone.

I groaned and opened the message, it was from Kai. Goddammit, Kim Jong-- Oh, it's a picture message.

 

Fr: Kkamjonginnie

Congratulations~

 

The End~

 


Author's Note: Yay! This crappy story is done~ It was so sudden, lol. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Bye~~