Weird Habit

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Kai's POV

"Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you with my sudden discourse of dissimilar language." Oh, no, she's speaking nonesense, again.

"Eh? Vivian, is something bothering you?" She smiled at me, "I believe that there is nothing." Oh, rly?

We made it to the cafeteria. We sat on a dining table where my group's table was beside, EXO. Me and Vivian were alone, just us. It was a bit disturbing that we were quiet.

I heard the other people around us whispering while staring at us. Guess that their thinking: Vivian dumped Luhan-hyung because of me. 

People are really judgemental nowadays. "Vivian, what do you want to eat?" She stared at me, I stared back. This was a very awkward staring contest. Until she spoke, unpredictable words coming from .

"I would want an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated. And with a drink of a nonalcoholic liquid, especially one that is carbonated."

Everyone in the cafeteria froze, it was peacefully quiet. Guess that they heard what Vivian said. Well, I was shocked myself.

"What's that?" I asked, not really sounding stupid but I somehow didn't understand her. She was speaking too fast.

"A piece of cake and a softdrink."

Oh, Vivian. I stood up while nodding and left her after saying: "Don't do anything stupid nor talk to anyone while I'm gone."

I wasn't threatening her at all.

I just hope no one will come to her and ask her random questions. I'm not saying I don't want her to be friends with anyone, I'm not selfish. Still, I didn't mean I don't want her to get separated from me.. Don't get the wrong way, I like Vivian as a little sister since she's younger than me. She was like as young as Sehun.. I don't know.

Hate to admit it but I kind of wanted Luhan-hyung to be with Vivian. Just 'saiyan.

But I think the ship that I wanted to sail sank this time around. I mean, Vivian likes Luhan-hyung she's just denying it and as for Luhan-hyung, he likes her, he just didn't want to be a e and date Vivian. 

They're like, meant to be together.. And I sound like a love doctor here. There's just a misunderstanding ruining the both of them. Vivian was just having a hard and Luhan hyung took it the wrong way.

I just don't understand; who spread the news?

I paid for the food and headed to our table. The trays that are in both of my hands almost wasted the food when I saw Vivian with..

 

What is hyung doing there?

Vivian's POV

I sighed when I heard the noise once again when Kai left me here. My sudden outburst kind of scared the people away, no? I really don't know why I have this kind of habit when I'm pissed off. I turned my head to look at Kai behind me. Poor Kai, have to put up with me and my weirdness. Am I lucky to have you as a friend.

"Hello, Vivian." I heard a voice. I turned my head back infront and saw a dude there smiling at me. His tie wasn't the same color as mine, I guess he's a sophomore? Mine was yellow, sophomores are blue; I think, and seniors are red. Fancy.

I raised a brow at him, not knowing who he was. But I'm sure Kai knows him, I think this guy was in the same group as him. EXO, was it? I really don't know.

"You're the school's Nerd Princess, right?" Was he insulting me or just saying my title? I couldn't really tell but he still has this bright smile on his face. "Why aren't you talking?" He then pouted.

I still didn't answer. Kai told me not to, what should I do?! This kid's pout is making speak, he makes me feel bad.

I bit my lips from the inside, preventing me from talking. The dude infront of me still kept on blabbering, "Hey," Why is he holding my hands?! "You don't like me, don't you? We just met. Or did Kai told you not to talk? It's alright, I would understand you." No, you wouldn't! You would not understand a girl in tantrums! 

This dude is really making me speak, was this for a dare or something?!

Another hand held the hand he was handling, now two hands are above my hand. Do you guys understand? xD

"If you think this is for a dare, then no, it isn't. Please speak, I want to talk to you," his eyes smiled. He looks like a girl when he does that, making me think if he's a transgender or not. Keke.

I sighed and was about to speak when Kai interrupted, "Hyung, what are you doing here?" He sat beside me and laid my tray infront of me.

The girl looking guy pouted, again, "No fair, Kai. You interrupted! She was about to speak." Kai nodded at him, "Good. If I wouldn't be here and stop her, it's your own fault for not understanding a bit of her scientificness," and started eating.

"Scientificness? Is there even a word?" The dude said. What is his name, I'm really curious.

I turned to Kai and pulled his sleeve with my eyes pleading and biting my lips. "What is it, Vivian?" He asked as he turned to me.

I was about to say something but the dude interrupted, "Vivian looks so cute!" he squealed making me blush a bit. Is he gay?

"Oh yeah," Kai said and grabbed something from his pocket, *le gasp, "Here, your beloved Strawberry juice." I snatched it from him and immediately drank it.

"Thanks Kai," I said and looked at the dude infront of me, "What?" 

He blinked at me two times before answering, "You're not wordy anymore." I nodded and started eating. He continued, "How come?"

"Let me tell you a story, Baek-hyung," Oh, so his name is Bake.. Beak.. come again? The guy named Beak leaned closer to Kai, "This girl that I found on the streets--" Hah?! "--Had this weird habit of being all smarty pants last year. She was like that for a year and we didn't know what to do. And before we graduate, I gave her this juice--" he pointed at the straw I was drinking on, "--She got cured. That's what happened."

Kai leaned back satisfied, like he told the most interesting story ever. But the Bake guy was still confused and blinked, again, "So, what's your point?" Kai sighed before answering, "Vivian has weird habits."

"Oh," Beak guy turned to me and showed me his hand, "Hello, again, Vivian. I'm Byun Baekhyun, a sophomore."

Being the innocent girl I am, I slapped his hand instead of giving it a handshake.

 


Author's Note: Yay! Another main character came out! Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! :D