Problem

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Well, this is unexpected..

"What..? Sunbae, what are you doing here?" I asked Luhan, who is beside me, while stuttering. He looked at me, "What do you mean? I live here."

Okay, I need no more explanations. My heart is really pumping lots of blood right now. I may or may not be gone because of a fainting disorder. I don't want to faint infront of him! He might think I still like him. Well, he wants me to like someone who is as young as me.. 

I just can't, okay?!

I held Lulu from him and ran away. Luhan shouted, "Where are you going?!" 

Nope, I don't want to answer.

I looked at my wristwatch; it was 5pm. Good, mom and dad wouldn't be home right now.

"Vivian, what happened? And why are you panting?" aunty said as I got home. I shook my head as a 'no,' and sat on the sofa.

I made Lulu sat down on the carpet infront of me. He was running around in circles. "Lu, what are you doing?" He answered me by barking so many times. "What do you want?" I leaned closer to him. He whined, sat down by his , his ears flat on above his head and giving me pleading eyes.

Please, not the eyes.

I eyed him, "Does this have something to do with Luhan-sunbae?" He stood up again and barked all the way.

Aunty went beside me, "Luhan? Isn't that your middle school crush?" I semi-glared at her, "You didn't have to describe him," and turned to Lulu again. He was wiggling something on his forehead.. Invisible eyebrows? It's like he was teasing me! Hell, doge!

I looked at him in disbelief, "What the heck, Lulu? Are you teasing me?" He barked, I guess I'll take that as a yes. Dogs.

"Alrighty. You and your dog talk about something impenetrable while I cook," aunty had gone to the kitchen.

I shrugged as she left and put Lulu on my lap. He began to sleep. I guess the exercise made him exhausted.

While caressing his fur, for the nth time, I noticed a small piece of paper in his collar. Confused, I removed it from the collar and read what it was written;

Call me :3

06-number-712

Oh, hell naw.

As curious as I was, I grabbed my phone and gave a message to the number;

To: 06-number-712

Who are you?

 

Not a minute later, it replied.

Fr: 06-number-712

Why are you being mean to me lately, Vivian?

 

What? I don't know who this is but there is a big possibility that it's-- Calling. It's calling me. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"The heck? Lu-sunbae, why are you being so dramatic and giving me your number like that. Do you think this is a freaking movie?"

"No, but at least you've got my number."

"Whatever. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask you; why'd you ran away from me?"

"I didn't want to see you right now."

"Oh.." I can sense him pouting from here.

"Anything else?" 

"Yeah.. I wanted you to know that.. up until now, I--"

My phone got dead. I forgot to charge it, hehe. I hope sunbae will understand.

8pm, here I am infront of my computer in my room. Watching videos of Pewds. Nothing new. 

Lulu, feeling alone, went onto my lap. "Lulu, why aren't you asleep yet?" He looked at my confused. "Oh, right. You fell asleep a moment ago," I continued watching.

I noticed that there's a girl beside Pewds, named Cutiepie? I searched her name in Youtube, and there she is.. Her name is Marzia and is Pewds' girlfriend.. Not expecting that at all.

I didn't mean that they didn't suit each other, they look cute together, to be honest. At least, Pewds can be a bit of a normal dude beside her. Lucky him, he has a girlfriend. While for me, I have to work on studying because having a boyfriend wouldn't get me further. It'll just give me stupid issues and I can't consentrate with anything while having it.

Enough ranting for now and check the school's schedule.

Tomorrow will be the start of classes. How wonderful.

So yeah, I closed the tab for Pewdiepie's vids and opened for the site and-- Oh, holy bestfriends of seagulls. What?

Cheon Minyong got pregnant. by Hwang Seungyon

*anonymous father of the child she's carrying still unknown. ..

One week of student's day. by Im Kara

*many students have wished for this. They wanted one week of 'no classes' just playing all day..

Graduation for the Seniors. by Mrs. Kim

*the ceremony will be handled in the school's quadrangle..

Are you kidding me? In the headline, two subjects for students and only one for the teacher. Did a war came in here? It's like the students are the ones who runs the school with their gossips and such. I don't know anymore.

I clicked on the 'School's schedule' tab and checked.

Okay done. And another thing that I don't like; my random tummy ache. Was there something I ate?

"Uh, Lulu. Would you get off of my lap for a moment?" I think I couldn't carry things for a moment.

Lulu looked at me, confused. Oh, c'mon dog! He jumped off of my lap. I hurried my way to the toilet.

 


Author's Note: Okay, in the next chapter will be Luhan's POV. So be excited, JK xD Please comment, subscribe and upvote! :3