Ferris Wheel

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Vivian's POV

Today is Friday..

Yesterday wasn't really a very great day. Because as far as I remember, Chanyeol sunbae gave me crack.. which is not very good. Another reason is; my wordy self came, again. It was just this morning. I kept on blabbering scientific words. I even scared my own dog!

So here I am, again, in front of my laptop watching Pewds' videos. It was a Friday so I was hoping that he made the "Pewds does everything." Because I've was asking for something on tumblr for him to do  Hopefully, he did. And I watched it before school. 

I watched the entire video, with me hoping that he did the thing that.. yeah.

"Poods," Pewds' started, oh it's mine! "Would you please wish me good luck? I'm making my senpai notice me today." God, I'm laughing at my own post. I think there's a little more crack in my body.

"Good luck, bro, on making your senpai notice you. I wish you and he/she/it would have a date, or kiss.. have ?" 

Lol, nope.

 

"What a delightful dayspring to you, Kim Jongin."

Kai turned around frightened and saw me, with wide eyes. "Uh.. good morning to you, too, Vivian." I went beside him, "So, have you find a sweet soft red fruit with a seed-studded surface that was made as juice." Kai scratched the brigde of his nose, unable to catch up with my fast talking, "Do you mean Strawberry juice?" I nodded at his question.

He shook his head, "Sadly, no. Their out of stock." Goodness..

I sighed, "That being so, I would need to accomplish the final mission, no?" Kai nodded, "Good luck," he pat my back. I glared at him, "I loathe you." He laughed, "I loathe you, too."

I, too, laughed. This was the most wrong conversation we ever had.

We made it to our classroom and went inside. No one was inside other than us. Guess that the park was already open. Kai asked me, "Are you going for some rides later? This will be the last of Student's Day."

I shrugged and sat on my chair, "Ferris Wheel," I answered, not wanting to blabber many things, again. Kai understood, "You're supposed to go there with a partner." I shot up my eyes to him, signaling 'really?' He nodded, "Why don't you take Luhan hyung?" and wiggled his eyebrows.

I pouted at him, "Negative. He would rather disregard me.."

"No, he won't. Haven't I told you that he has the same feelings for you? The problem is that you two are too chickens to confess."

I glared at him, not taking his insult at all.

"Now leave and go with him to the Ferris Wheel."

Hell naw!

"Have a great ride!" The guy closed the door with a wide smile on his face.. "Sorry," Luhan sunbae said to me. I smiled at him, "Don't be."

Okay, this is what happened. I was just silently waiting on the line for the Ferris Wheel, I don't have anyone as a partner. But then I saw Luhan sunbae, Baekhyun sunbae and Kyungsoo sunbae all together. The one that saw me was Baekhyun, he asked me if Luhan could be my partner since I didn't have any. I declined but he didn't buy it. He and Kyungsoo pushed Luhan towards me; forcing him to be my partner. Sunbae was kind of blushing, that's what I saw when they pushed him.

So in the end, they left us on the line, I had to stick with him. That was the only option that I had, you know.. It's not like I don't like it. I heard sunbae beside me cursing silently at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They really are close, aren't they?

"Are you fine now?" sunbae suddenly asked. I nodded, "I did, but my mannerism is nontheless here." He chuckled, "There was no Strawberry juice?" I shyly shook my head. "That's your favorite drink, no?" I nodded.

 

Author's POV

 

Silence

 

"Hmm," Luhan said and rested his chin against his palm, his elbow was on the window sill, "I don't like it if you talk less." Vivian was shocked at the sudden sentence of her senpa-- sunbae. "I want to hear your voice." Vivian stuck her tongue a bit and sighed, "No."

Luhan pouted, "Meanie."

 

Silence english

 

"You're not mad at me, right?" Luhan turned to Vivian from staring outside the window. They were at the mid-top right now, the wheel was really big, and they had to put many passengers inside. Vivian tilted her head to the side, confused. "Then, you're not?" She nodded.

"Oh."

 

Silencio spanish

 

"Seriously, speak," Luhan commanded but Vivian shook her head. "If you don't, then It'll look like you're giving me a cold shoulder," Luhan reached out to her cheeks and pressed it both together.. Get it? He let his hands slip forward until his fingers touch the sides of her lips. They both blushed.

He pulled back his hand and muttered, "Sorry." While Vivian covered .

 

침묵 korean

 

"Two more stops, we'll be at the tippy top," Luhan said while looking behind him. Vivian looked there, too. Luhan was turning forward when he was Vivian's side profile, she was pretty, the glasses are just out of the way. He remembered her bare face when she wasn't wearing the poor thing. She had doe eyes, a small nose, and small but full lips. 

When Vivian felt that she was being stared at, she looked to her side and saw Luhan staring at her. "Sorry," Luhan apologized, again, and sat properly. Vivian did the same while looking weirdly at him.

 

沈黙 japanese

 

The silence between them was really deafening.

"Uhm," Luhan started that made Vivian look at him again, their passenger car moved. One more stop; they'll be at the very top. "You still like me, right?" Vivian nodded with no hesitation. Luhan blushed, "Me too.." Vivian nodded, again and muttered, "Okay."

'What's that supposed to mean?' Vivian thought.

 

Tystnad swedish

 

"Vivian?" Luhan said, again, "What do you like about me?" Vivian looked down to her lap, twiddling her thumbs, she shrugged. Luhan widened his eyes, "You don't know?!" She nodded. 

Luhan scratched his cheek with his forefinger, he just didn't know how to respond to that.

 

Schweige-- german

 

"Seriously, why do we have to be this silent?!" Luhan yelled, making Vivian jump a little from her seat. Luhan grabbed both of her shoulders, "If you're just going to be silent like this through the whole ride, then.." and slowly pinned her to some side of the car. They stared into each other's eyes.. Slowly, Luhan is leaning towards Vivian's face.

I really don't like making cheesy fics.

I just don't know where this came from.

Lol. 

As they were about to kiss, Luhan saw some familiar figures jumping on the other side of the window, the one Vivian is resting on. Hesitantly, Luhan pulled back from Vivian and shouted at the figures, which happened to be EXO, "What the heck are you guys doing there?!" They all said in chorus, "Spying on you." Luhan face palmed.

Both him and Vivian noticed that they were already at the top. Which means to say that the ride will start after some ti-- Oh, it's starting now.

The whole ride was extremely silent, except for the screaming that can be heard from outside the windows. The windows wasn't soundproof but that isn't our topic at all. These two, stupid about-to-be couple, is now awkward to each other. Like they don't know each other at this point, after that attempted kiss they did. Why did EXO interrupt in the first place?

 Now, everything's ruined!

The ride ended, and they were the first to leave the car.

"S-sorry, Vivian," Luhan said, not looking at her, and walked out of the car.

Vivian walked out, too, and tried to catch up to Luhan. As she was about to lose him she shouted.

"Sunbae! Till when are we going to be like this to each other?!"

Luhan stopped from walking, knowing that Vivian's mannerism had vanished.

"Please, stop ignoring me.."

 


Author's Note: I think that the next is the last chapter.. So, read it until the end~