Concert

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

It's Tuesday. And I'm almost late!

I rushed down the stairs of our home while brushing my hair, "Here, eat this on your way." I grabbed the sandwich aunt gave me and gave mom, dad and aunt a kiss.

"Why don't I give you a ride, sweety?" Dad offered but declined, "No need but thanks, dad. I'll leave now! Love ya, bye!"

I hurriedly walk down the streets as I was finishing my sandwich. It's really a good thing that my school was just a walking distance, and unlucky me I was going to be late! I ran faster when I saw that I was closer to the school's gate.. Wait..

Holy-- I forgot my glasses!

Darnit! Good thing my vision is a bit good. My, what's happening to me lately?

I sighed and walked closer to the about to be closed gate of the school. I was about to ask the guard to let me in till I heard shouting.

"Waaaaaaaaaait!"

Scrunching up my face, I turned to see who it was, oh, "Sunbae." He looked up to me from panting and slightly cracked a smile.

"Oh, there's still students." The guard widely opened up the gate, "Come in, or you'll be late."

Both of us and Luhan sunbae bowed to the guard and swiftly went inside the school. I looked at the time, there was still 10 minutes.. Still, I feel stupidly happy right now. I'm walking side by side with my crush. Who rejected me and who I rejected. Quits maybe? This feels awkward in so many ways possible.

"Why are were you--" both of us said and looked at each other shocked. This wasn't awkward at all, it seems.

"You first--" both of us said, again. We laughed. This was fun..

"I wanted to ask why you were late," he started, smiling at me. I saw the crinkles from each side of his eyes showing and smiled myself, "Hm, I woke up late. Still and all, I wanted to know the same thing."

He nodded, "The bus that I was riding was too slow, ended up; the tire was flat." Oh.. I thought he woke up late, too. My bad.

"You look pretty today. Forgot your glasses?" Blushing a bit, I nodded, "Hurrying too much."

"I heard; you're going to sing today. Is it true?" I nodded with a smile on my face. He, too, smiled but immediately broke not a second after, "What's wrong?"

He shook his head, and gave me a slight pat on the shoulder. I didn't felt his hand, "I'm going to be late, see you around."

I stopped from walking as I watched him walking away until I see not a strand of hair from his.

What's wrong with Luhan sunbae?

"Vivian?" I turned to Taeyeon unnie who was rolling over the wire to her hand, "Why the long face?" I scoffed, "I don't have a long face, you do."

Then, a wild 6 foot Chanyeol appears will a bottle of cold water, "Would you like cold water to that burn?" Before unnie could push him away, she hit the back of his head, "Vi, there's something wrong I know it."

Chanyeol sunbae went beside me and whispered, "She can smell it, too, honestly." Unnie and Chen sunbae both said, "Shut up, Chanyeol. No one likes you." Chanyeol sunbae pouted and fought back, "There too! My parents," and stomped away from us. I chuckled at him being all childish. It didn't fit him at all.

I was startled when I felt some arm hung on my shoulder, it was unnie, "You know, Vivian. You could always tell me your problems. I'm all ears," she smiled.

I sighed, "Has Luhan sunbae been acting weird lately?" She nodded, unsure, "Not that I count it weird but he was quiet all of a sudden a moment before. Why? Did you two talk?"

"Yeah. At first, he was all smiley and whatnot. Then he frowned and left me," I frowned, remembering his change of emotion, "I wonder what's wrong."

Before I start forgetting saying details, the band was about to get ready for the concert. The instruments are ready and set, were just waiting for the other members. There was a black curtain covering us from the face of the quadrangle which was crowded by so many high school students. There were chairs, so it's impossible not to be loaded. Also there were other students peeking by the railings of their hallways, building by building and floor by floor. Okay, that's enough details. Back to the story~

"He'll tell you that in the right time, that I can tell. So in the mean time, rememorize your lyrics," unnie gave me the paper where the lyrics were written and pat my head before she left..

I hope sunbae's watching.

Not an hour later, the show was about to start. My heart was pumping blood real fast and I think I feel like fainting when the curtains opened and showed us. The crowd clapped in applause. I heard Chanyeol sunbae's drumsticks clapping 3 times. They started the interlude of the beginning

I started to sing.. zis is zi song it doesn't sound like a band's but oh well>

Why is the sky so much more blue?
Why is the breeze so perfect today?

I gestured my hands up to the air and acted like I was pointing the sky, to make my nervousness leave me.

Pretending like I don’t know
Like I didn’t hear a thing, like I erased it

I faced the audience, again and tried to find where Luhan sunbae was.

Should we start talking about something else?
Should we kiss so we can’t say anything?

When I found him, I touched the bottom part of my lips and eyesmiled.

My eyes fill with tears, so I lift my head up
I smile a little so they won’t fall

 

Why are you like this to me, what are you saying?
All the things we talked about go to the sky

 

The words I have never said 
The words I didn’t know I’d say as I cried

 

I like you, oppa, what do I do?

I shrugged and removed my microphone from the stand, held it myself. I walked onto infront of EXO's spot.

Don’t say those kind of sad things
While looking at me like this

Looking a bit sad, there were tears in my eyes, I pointed at Luhan sunbae.

Is it that I’m childish or a bit slow?
I can’t believe it

And took it back with a fake smile on my face.

Even though I’m crying, I smile
I block your way and I just smile widely

 

The song feels like it's really dedicated to sunbae..

Thanks to unnie for making me change the song, this totally pierced my heart.

 

Why am I being like this, do I not have any shame?
I fold my pride up neatly and throw it up to the sky

The words I have never said
The words I might never be able to say again

I like you, oppa,

I held out my mike to the audience and let them say; "Aigoo, one, two." So I can sing the high note.

I’m in my dream~

You guys wouldn't really tell xD

Such a good day.

 

I bowed, 900 to the crowd and immediately left the stage..

I cried my heart out that day.

 


Author's Note: Vivian's beginning to be a crybaby these past few chapters.. Sarreh xD Needed to, is that fine? Please comment, subscribe and upvote~!