Of Cracks as Perfumes

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Vivian's POV

It's Thursday. Yeah, that's about right. Tomorrow's Friday, yesterday was Wednesday.. Have I sniffed to much crack earlier? Chanyeol sunbae told me it was good stuff but it smelled like a rat.

Chanyeol sunbae isn't good influence at all!

 

Author's POV

Vivian is now walking to her classroom from the cafeteria, where she and Chanyeol met. Yes, that crack thing wasn't a joke. 

Actually, Chanyeol accidentaly gave Vivian crack instead of perfume. He didn't realize it at first but told Vivian that he's sorry. And told her that the crack will only last before the sunsets.. Meaning, Vivian had to get a hold of herself till the end of the class. She asked Chanyeol why he had crack with him. He didn't answer, he made her go back to class. Alone. Was Chanyeol insane? 

By the way, I changed into the one narrating because Vivian and narrate in one sentence means mess, just so you guys know.

"Vivian, what happened to you?" Kai asked and escorted Vivian, who was wobbily while walking, those are all w's. "Let me give you a summary. Chanyeol, perfumed crack, stupid." Kai nodded, "Very informative.. but Chanyeol hyung gave you crack as perfume?!" 

"You didn't get it right, stupido!" Vivian raised her arm up to hit Kai weakly. Kai made her sit on her chair, "Now, now. Don't say anymore Spanish and sleep." She whined, "No~ I have to go to the sea later!" Kai tilted his head, "Why?" and sat on his seat.

She smiled, "I want to see Spongebob."

Kai sighed, seeing his best friend in a very abnormal state. Good thing, they were the only ones in the classroom. The other students are still busy at the guadrangle, Student's Day remember? Then, Sehun came.

"Hyung, what happened to Vivian?" Sehun asked and went to his seat, behind Kai. "Chanyeol hyung gave her crack, I think."

Sehun laughed.

"Hey, what are you laughing at?" Vivian pointed at Sehun, looking real serious. She looked normal, again. "Vivian? Are you fine now?" Kai asked. "I'm so fine, I feel like flying up in the sky!" Vivian raised her arms up.

Kai looked at Sehun with a confused expression, "She just said she's high." Kai sighed, "Vi, don't act like your normal, again. I might believe you."

Vivian laughed, "That's the oldest book in the trick!" Kai tried to hold in his laugh. Sehun said, "Shut up, drunk! You're Vivian." The dark one glared the white one, saying not to put more fire to the oil.. the other way around.

They heard someone coming inside their classroom, "Where's Bibyan?" They turned the person and saw Chanyeol. He was walking towards the high girl.

"Hey, kiddo," he said to Vivian and taking some injection from his pocket. Kai widened his eyes, "Hyung, what's that for?" pointing at the injection in Chanyeol's large hand.

Chanyeol placed the injection onto Vivian's arm, "For her to sleep. She won't sleep, right?" he was about to poke it inside her but she was squirming. "What the heck are you doing?!" 

"Looks like, she's half sane and half insane," Chanyeol stated, "Grab a hold of her!" 

Both Kai and Sehun went to Vivian to hold her in place for Chanyeol to poke the injection to her. Vivian winced in pain. Chanyeol pushed the liquid that were inside the injection to her body. Vivian was unconscious.

"What did you put inside her, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Melted sleeping pill."

"So, it was all Chanyeol's fault?" Suho declared, loudening his voice for all the members to hear. They were in the clinic at the moment, Vivian was peacefully sleeping inside the bed. Chanyeol sheepishly smiled, "Sorry? I didn't really mean it! I didn't know that I accidentaly brought here crack not perfume."

Vivian moved a bit in her sleep which made the members alert, "Mmh, be quiet.."

As Kai was about to speak he was interrupted by a loud slam of the door, it was Luhan. He hurriedly went to the bed and sat beside Vivian's head, "Chanyeol.." Chanyeol stuttered, "Y-yeah, hyung?"

"You just gave me advice yesterday and then you gave Vivian crack..?" Luhan was calm at the moment. "H-h-hyung, it was an accident."

Luhan was about to burst when Vivian was the one to shout, "Goddammit, men! I'm sleeping here!"

Yep, that had shut them up.

"Sorry," both Chanyeol and Luhan said.

There was this kind of silence that was very awkward, Vivian had to wake up. She squinted her one eye open, "How long was I asleep?" Lay, who had a watch said, "Two hours." Vivian sighed and tried to go back to sleep.

Someone came inside the clinic. He had to look like..

Dis.. with hair, of course..


it was a frightening sight for the boys.

And they had to screech to show that they are really scared. It was actually Luhan's brother, "What the hell guys?" He said and signaled the other boys to go outside. The only ones left are Luhan, Vivian and Kai.

Vivian opened her eyes, again, "Where are the others?" and sat up. Both of them didn't speak but Kai went up to Vivian to give her something, "Here," it was a Fortune Cookie, "I'll go." He left.

Confused, Vivian broke open the cookie and this happened..


credit to the owner

'Seriously?' Vivian thought and have heard Kai wicked snickering from outside the clinic. She ate the cookie and faced Luhan who was still beside her, "Aren't you going to leave, too?" Luhan smiled at her, "You should go to sleep."

Vivian lied on the bed, again, with her eyes closed, "You may leave." Luhan chuckled and caressed her hair, "I won't. I'll stay here until you fall asleep." Vivian felt all her blood creep up onto her face, she turned her body to lay onto her side. She heard Luhan say, "Thanks for the letters."

Oh right, the letters, she had totally forgotten about them.

That just made her really embarrassed at this moment.

Vivian acted like she didn't hear anything, she made herself sleep as Luhan kept on talking. "Sorry for ignoring you these past few months. Saeri made me do it.. I hope you'll forgive me.." Luhan waited for an answer but there was just silence.

Vivian was already asleep, no, really.. 

"Okay, I'll just say it to you, again tomorrow," Luhan said to practically no one. He smiled and leaned down to Vivian's head, "Sleep tight." He kissed her hair. 

 


Author's Note: That was too cheesy, err..