Confabulating with Saeri

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Beware for a plot twist~

 


"Okay," I said unsure and let Saeri sit beside me. She declined, "First of all; why are you being all fine and good with me? You should be pulling my hair and glaring at me while talking."

So that's what she think of me? As low as a rat. "I'm sorry if I made you expect wrong," I kept my expression as blank as it should be. She scoffed, "You're a difficult competition than I imagined, no wonder Luhan liked you," she scratched the side of her forehead, "Alright, I'm not going to make this long."

I saw her remove the silver ring from her ring finger, "I'm actually Luhan's stepsister."

Wait, what?! 

I looked up at her, shocked. Is this even for real?! "Wait, wrong. Stepbrother, I meant."

OMG!!!!!!

My eyes are like saucers now. Is this really happening? I'm like going to faint now.

"Don't tell this to Luhan, okay? I just wanted to know what type of girl you are and know if you're good for him or what. But like I said, you're a difficult competition, you're better than good," she-- no, he.. I-I mean she, I don't even know what to call him/her/it now!

"To be honest, I'm not a gay. Just an odd crossdresser," he/she/it spoke in a low voice. I can seriously tell, actually! "Do I look weird?"

I shook my head, "No! You look pretty, I mean it," I smiled.

He/she/it smiled, too. Yeah, pretty. I feel like a lesbian.. straight, this is confusing me. "Luhan doesn't know that I'm going to be his stepsibling, he must be confused on where I came from." Not as confused as I am.

I sratched my nape, "Um, not to be rude by asking but.. how were you Luhan sunbae's sibling and then became his fiance."

He/she/it, lol, chuckled girlily.. what? "You see, I heard the news about Luhan liking someone from his father. He said to my mom, the one he's getting married to; that this girl was really pretty and good mannered. And as for being a good brother for Luhan, I asked my mom if I could be his fiance first before declaring to him that we'll be siblings. Though, I don't know how to explain to him. But whatever.. Here."

He, finally thought of something to call, gave me the engagement ring that was on his finger with a smile.

"You deserve it."

And then, he hugged me like a normal human being would do. Until I saw Luhan sunbae panting and running towards us, "No, Saeri! Don't kill her!"

What?

Saeri sunbae looked at Luhan sunbae with a brow raised and said with his normal voice, "What the hell are you saying, Luhan? I'm not going to kill her. Not my stepsister-in-law."

Luhan sunbae looked hopeless there for a moment, "What? Stepsister.."

"Oops, I slipped. You're hyung will tell you at home, Luhan. Now, have a moment with Vivian." Saeri sunbae walked awa-- "Oh, Vivian. Call me oppa from now on."

I smiled at Saeri and said, "Okay, oppa!"

"That's much better, bye~" The last word that he said was in a very high tone, it even cracked.

Once he left, the atmosphere here between me and Luhan sunbae was awkward.

"Do you know?" He started looking at the floor.

"Yes," I looked at the floor, too.

There was a five-minute silence between me and him till I scrouched down to grab the pen and paper from before, "Sorry, sunbae but I have to leave." 

I didn't wait for him to answer and walked away. I know it's rude but I didn't feel like seeing sunbae at this moment. Eventhough, I heard these unsual words from him.

"Please don't throw away the ring."

"Hello, little sister-in-law."

I turned my head and saw Saeri oppa. I smiled to him and said, "Hello, oppa. Have you told Luhan sunbae yet?"

He nodded. He looked rather normal this time, I didn't even recognize him at first. He was wearing the normal uniform for boys. He looked handsome, "He was like," he opened his eyes wider like his eyeballs were coming out. I laughed. "And said, "No wonder you had unbelivable strength." Say, are you waiting for someone?"

I nodded, "My bestfriend."

He eyed me suspisciously, "Bestfriend, huh? Shouldn't Luhan be the one taking you home?" My eyes widened from shock, "Eh? But we're not dating."

"Really? Before, I haven't told you this, when my mom said that me and Luhan are engaged, he kept saying that he didn't want to and even said he had a girlfriend." Not knowing, I blushed.

And a wild deer named Luhan appeared, "Saeri, stop telling her lies!" Oh..

"I am you're hyung and what lies?! It's true, you know." I don't really know who to believe.

Still, speaking of which, I forgot to put the letters to Luhan sunbae's locker.. Their still in my hand. Looks like I have to give it to him now?

"Uh, Luhan sunbae.," he looked at me with a slight smile, "Here. Please take it," I gave him the letters from my hand. He hesitantly took it from me and muttered, "Thank you."

I bowed, not sure why and waved at the both of them, "Bye, I have to leave."

I hope he'll read all of it.

 


Author's Note: Hey, gaise! Like the story? Please upvote, comment and subscribe~ The kind of started and I just wanted to tell you guys that this story is about to be finished this week.. I guess. Okay, see you~