Who is Pewds?

Please; notice me, sen-- Sunbae!

Vivian's POV

"Dad, we're not living in a hut, right?" I asked my father in complete English. He laughed, "Of course not, dear. We'll be living in your mom's family's house." I nodded and followed him throughout the airport.

Being back here in Korea feels great. But, America is great, too. I don't really know which one is best so don't judge.

I sighed because I know I'll be going to school, again. Which is great, too, because I won't be bored anymore. I'll be the typical Vivian who is sarcastic, brainy, little short human being. I'm going to be a highschooler now. Yay! *le claps.

That is nothing but a piece of crap. It's not like I don't like highschool. I just don't myself having so much suitors all the time. Freakin' to be pretty. I scoffed at the ridiculous thought.

"What's wrong, Vivian?" my dad asked and I just shook my head as an answer.

Oh, well~

"Hi, mom~" I said with an enthusiasm in my voice, none in my face. My mother happily hugged me as she saw me and squished me, my god. "Mom, I am.. not that fat.. to be squeezed apart!" She quickly let go of me, "I'm sorry, honey. I'm just happy the two of you came back." 

There, mom and dad started talking about me going to school. While I went to the kitchen and greeted my aunty, and offered myself to help her with the cooking. She spoke to me about going to school, too.

Ah~ School; the place where everyone gets to learn how to read, listen, write, be kind, etc, *le insert motivational music. Kids, like school very much. Just like me! I mean, heck, who doesn't like school. It's like a living haven! A haven where we all meet friends and make friends, where we all learn stuff that we never knew about and we never really needed. *le music zips. And oh, don't forget the teachers~ They make you stand up infront of the class, ashamed of yourself, and spank your . They make you go to detention, whether you did something, or not. And that's school. The effing thing I hate the most--!

"Uhh, Vivian?" my aunt paused me with my imagination, I looked at her. "The potato doesn't owe you anything, right?" 

I looked at her confused. When she pointed at the thing I was doing, mashing the potato, I looked at it with sympathy. Poor potato, being all powderized because of me. "Sorry," I told aunty.

She gave me a pat on the shoulder, "It's alright. We can have potato soup instead, with the powdered potato." Seriously?

And then we had dinner, me, dad, mom and aunty. Nothing really special happened.

The next day, I was really bored. I had no one to talk to. Mom was on a shopping spree, I didn't go with her because that was boring. Dad wanted to buy a car, I didn't want to go because I don't like smoke. Aunty went to a pet shop to buy me a puppy, I didn't go because.. 'cause.. I don't have any particular reason. :)

So, here I am, sitting infront of my computer, watching random videos in Youtube. I was just roaming through songs and such, I ended up with some gaming people. Seriously, what is Youtube's power? This guy is named, Pewdiepie.. His montage is kind of funny. 

So, yeah. I still watched his video and unknowingly subscribed him. I became a bro. The videos that I mostly watched was "Pewds does everything." Till I saw a video that has.. What the hell?

Why is he twerking infront of his pug? No, Vivian. Don't want to know, I might get a headache after this.

But what is 'senpai'? I searched it in google and it came out, it was a japanese word and was sunbae for korean and called to upperclassmen for english.

Sunbae..

"Lu Han-sunbae, I like you!" I shouted right behind him, making the other people around us have my attention.

He stopped walking at turned to me, "Don't. Like me when you're older," he gave me a smile and left.

 

"Why did I need to remember that?" I chuckled.

 


Author's Note: The next chapter would be longer and it will reveal Vivian's flashback with Luhan~ I hope you guys liked it. Please comment~