6. Getting Closer

One Magical Summer

Chapter 6

"Yeah, so I'm going to be coming home a little bit late. Take care, okay?" I said to Jess on the phone and hung up. Jess was literally screaming and freaking out when I told her I'm going to go somewhere with Big Bang. I told her it's no big deal since their managers and Park HaJoon is coming too, but I wasn't even sure she listened what I said. "Is it your sister? She sounds cheerful." Park HaJoon asks me, smiling. More like hyper. I smiled embarassedly as we headed to our car - their van and my benz, and take off. 

We arrived at a Korean BBQ restaurant, a pretty fancy restaurant I must say. The waitress brings us to the VIP room - no surprise there. " So, usually when our friend debuts, we will bring them here and eat meat, and drink. Usually the one who pays is the one who is going to debut, but since you're a girl, we'll make an exception for you." Seungri Oppa explains. "Oh, let me pay. It's okay. This is the welcoming tradition, what am I not to follow the rules?" I said as I asked for the menu. After a pretty long debate between me and the members, they finally let me pay. We ordered our food and chatted as we waited for the food to come. They told me stories about the first time they debuted, what to watch, which sunbaes are nice and which ones are strict, basically how to survive on this bussiness. Even though I'm not sure whether I will be an entertainer in Korea or a dancer in Paris, their story is really interesting to listen to. Daesung Oppa and Seungri Oppa are very funny, especially Daesung Oppa. Taeyang Oppa and TOP Oppa are a little bit quiet and more of the cool type. G-Dragon Oppa is very charismatic, and he has a power to drawn people everytime he says something, even if it's just the smallest thing.

They drink a lot. And I mean A LOT. It's like they don't drink beer, but just some mineral water. The thing with me is, although I was raised in US, and my dad is a foreign, I can't drink much. Just a little bit of strong liquor is enough to make me high. But the thing with Korea is, I can't refuse a drink from sunbaes. So, I decided to drink as little as possible. I still have to drive home. By 9 pm, I already drank my 7th glass of beer, and I can feel the temperature rising. Or is it just me? Okay. I really need to drive home. I can feel my head is much lighter now. "Are you okay?" G- Dragon suddenly asked, startling me. I bit my lips. "Well, I'm not much of a drinker, and I'm afraid if I drink more, I will be drunk soon, and I still have to drive home. My head feels lighter already." He nodded. "It's okay, I'll tell the guys." I let out a reliefed sigh. 

They walk me to the parking lot, to my car. Well, it's only G-Dragon and Park HaJoon ahjussi, cause Seungri is kind of drunk - drabbling drunk type, and the others take care of him. " Will you be okay driving by yourself? Your face is pretty red. " Park HaJoon asks me, worried. I shakes my head. "No, it's okay. I'm going to be okay, I think." He frowns. "It doesn't feel right. Ya, Jiyong, you don't plan to do anything after this right? Drive her home." I shake my head. "No, I can drive by myself. Really, I'm fine. " G Dragon pat my head as he shows me his signature smile. "No, I'll drive. We don't want our new back dancer to hurt even before she gets to perform." I finally hand him my car key as I bid Park HaJoon goodbye. 

"So, where do you live?" He asks me as he starts the engine. I told him my address and thank him as I turn on the music. This is really embarassing. " I'm really sorry to take your precious time." He laughs. "No big deal. I don't have any schedule after this and it's always nice to take a stroll." A comfortable silence fills the car, and as the car drives off, my eyes feels heavier and my conciousness slowly gone.

 

I woke up, already in bed, with my usual nightgown. How the hell am I in here? The last thing I remember was me in the car, and G-Dragon Oppa driving. I look for my phone on the table beside the bed and found a note. 

 

You were sleeping so I didn't wake you up. Your sister changed your clothes. Hope you feel lot better now.

GD

 

Good job Elle. You have made your sunbae, not only to drive you off, but to take care of you when you were sleeping too. Great. What a good newbie you are. I checked my phone. There's a message from Jess.

 

Have you woken up? Good. HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WHEN YOU WERE WITH MY GD OPPA? OMG HE FREAKIN CARRIED YOUR LAZY TO YOUR BEDROOM ON HIS BACK. You planned this, didn't you? You owe me explanation. BIGTIME. Okay, I've given you permission to date him, but at least tell me if he's going to stop by. He freaking saw me in my pink bunny slippers for everything's sake. TT.TT

 

I groaned in frustation. This is going to be a long day.

Since today is my day off, I decided to go shopping and relaxing, to clear my head and to forget yesterday's stupid incident. I drive to Apgujeongdong and park my pink audi. It's been a while since I used this car. I go inside The Galleria Department Store and start my hunting. I decided to start my shopping hunting at the Saint Laurent, my favorite brand ever. Oh, this is cute! As I look through the rack, I saw a figure I recognise. Is that...? My feet walk to his direction and tap him on the shoulder.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Oppa. I'm really sorry about yesterday. You should've just woken me up. I must have been really heavy." I bit my bottow lip nervously. He flash me his grin. "It's okay. You weren't heavy. Your sister was very... interesting." What the hell did you do, Jess? "What did she do? She's a big fan of yours, so please let it off if she did anything stupid." She did stupid things all the time when it comes to you. He let out a laughs and shrugged. "It's okay. Anyway, are you busy right now? Why don't you accompany me shop outfits for my concert? It's always nice to have a third opinion." I smiled. "What am I to say no to Korea's fashion icon?"  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's the 6th chappie! I made this as a redemption for my super late update. :") I hope this is enough? Critiques are welcome, as well as subscriptionss and upvotes :3