2. Three is the lucky number

One Magical Summer

Chapter 2

I looked at the floor as I walked down the stage, trying not to mind the fact that I'm going to be in a national television. I step on the last stair and look up, my eyes meet the blond guy's, my sister's favorite member, G Dragon. I quickly avert my eyes. "Well, shall we find out the ideal girl of BigBang?" the voice of the MC startled me, and I started to listen on what she said. " Both of you will dance, and the best dancer according to Big Bang is their ideal girl." I feel myself smile. Well, I can do this. I glanced to Jess, who watching me intently with her "don't-mess-this" stare. "You can start first, miss." The guy MC tells the girl in pink dress. They ask her to introduce herself and music started playing. It's some kind of korean song, it's their song, I guess?

Her dance skill is pretty average, though the audience and the MCs still give her applause and pretty loud cheering. Not that I'm arrogant or something, but I can do better than her. It's time for me to show Jess what I've been doing for the past few weeks in Paris. "That was pretty good, wasn't it, Seungri-ssi?" the lady MC asks Seungri. He smiles and nods. "Then, shall we watch the second girl? Can you please introduce yourself, miss?" she said as she handed me the mic. "Umm, anyonghaseyo, chonun Elle ieyo." I bowed. "Elle? Your name is really unique. Are you from Korea?" the lady MC asks me. I smiled. "I am, but my father is foreign, so he named me Elle Eun Ji." I explained. The music starts and I started dancing. Although it's a Korean music, I really enjoy the melody and I started to forget the fact that I'm dancing in a show, until the music suddenly stops. I stop dancing abruptly and find everyone is looking at me, with faces that are hard to read. I look at Jess who is giving me her smug grin on her face and mouthed "You did so good" And then people started clapping and cheering. They even give me standing applause. I can feel my face heated up. I totally lost it there. "Well, you dance quite extraordinary, didn't you, Elle-ssi? Are you a dancer or something?" I look up as I fan my face, trying to lessen my redden face. "Huh? Oh? Aniyo." I let out an awkward laugh. "Well, the dance is very impressive, don't you think?" He asks Big Bang members, who nods in agreement as they look at me with smile on their faces. "How old are you?" Seungri asks me with an interest in his face. "Um.. I'm 20 this year." He nods happily "Oh? I'm your Oppa then?" I let out a laugh. "Seungri-ssi, please don't hit on our viewer. Well, I guess we all agree that Elle-ssi is the winner, right?" "Nee" people in the studio answered. "Now, Elle-ssi, out of all in Big Bang, who is your most favorite?" Er... What? I just knew their name like about 40 minutes ago. "Eh?" I look at them, who are now watching me intently. I can feel my face heated again. I'm sure Jess is enjoying herself laughing the hell out of me. "Umm.. Well, my sister said that G-Dragon ssi is the best, so G-Dragon ssi?"

 

The grin on Jess' face is still there, even when the show is about to finish. I can tell she's satisfied that her only sister get the chance to dance in front of national television and humiliated herself, I'm sure of it. "Can you please stop grinning like an idiot?" I whispered to her as we clapped, since the show is ending. " How can I? My sister, who confessed as a non- Kpop fan, said that she's a fan of GD oppa, and said that he's the best." I roll my eyes. " I said that you said that, not my opinion. I'm so going to get back to you." We were about to leave, when a middle aged man in suit stops us. "Excuse me miss, may I have your time for a moment?" Jess and I exchanged glances as we nodded in unison, feeling pretty confused. "I'm from YG Entertaiment, and I saw your dance just now, and I just want to know if you're willing to go on our audition? You can do debut pretty soon, I'm sure." He handed me a name card. "Oh.. Um,, I'm not sure.. I'll give it a think, thank you." He nods. "Please come to our office tommorow. I'm hoping to hear good news from you." He bows and left. Well, that's surprising.

"Eonniii say yess! Just accept it! Oh my gosh I couldn't believe you actually get scouted by YG Entertaiment. Just say yes!" Jess tells me for the 20th time already. "What about Paris? You know my dream is to be a professional dancer and get to perform in Paris, and other part of world. I think I'm going to decline." I said as we walk to our pink audi. 

"Ohmy gosh sis, just pleasee do it for me? Pretty please?" I look for the key in my purse and was about to get in the car when she suddenly squals. What now? I look at her direction and saw Big Bang members walking to their van. "Hurry up and get in already. Didn't you remember? We have to meet up with Jo Kwon ahjussi to talk about whatever he wants to talk to us. He has to give us the monthly report, remember?" As I expected, Jess isn't too happy with it and pouted as she gets into the car. I was going to get into the car, when our eyes meet again. Mine and G-Dragon's. I froze for a second, and shrugged. Maybe that's only my imagination. It's pretty impossible for us to meet our eyes twice in less than 2 hours, isn't it? Since he's a famous person and stuff. I quickly start my engine and drive.

 

the next day

"Really, I can do this by myself." I said to Jess, who's walking beside me in front of YG Entertaiment building. "No! I'm going with you. Who knows you might change your mind at last moment? Besides, I've always wanted to go inside this." she said, her eyes sparkles. I chuckled. "Keep dreaming." I look around and find the receptionist. "I have an appointment with Park HaJoon? This is Elle." She gives me a smile. "He has been waiting for you. Please wait for a moment, I'm going to call him for you." 

A few minutes later, he shows up with a smile on his face. He kind of reminds me of our uncle. Our uncle, my mom's oppa, is Korean, and he has this kind, fatherly smile that makes you feel bad if you do wrong or you reject his offer. "Ah, anyonghaseyo, Elle, Have you been waiting long?" I shakes my head. "Aniyo." "Who might this be?" "Oh this is-" "Anyonghaseyo! Chonun Jess ieyo. I'm Elle's little sister!" Jess introduced herself excitedly. I hold myself from rolling my eyes. "Ah, what a cute little sister. So, what do you say for my offering yesterday?" I tilt my head. "Umm. I'm thinking of going to Conservatoire de Paris, that's a university in Paris, France, to major in Dance.. So I think I have to say no?" He smiles, dissapointment shown clearly on his face. Aww, don't show me that kind of expression... "Really? Have you accepted there?" "No she haven't! That's what I've been telling her since yesterday! I think she should just say yes to your offering." Jess answered. "Oh really? Well, why don't we talk with Jang Hyun Suk hyung upstairs? Maybe we can work on a deal?" "Thank you but-" "We'll go with you." Jess cut in my statement. I glared at her. She shrugged and pull me towards the elevator.

He knocks on the door before he opens the door for CEO Yang Hyun Suk's room. "Excuse us- Oh are you busy right now?" He asks. Me and Jess are still outside the room, me scolding Jess (whispering). They talk for a moment before he tells me to come in. I hesitatedly come in, followed by Jess. I bowed. "Anyonghaseyo, Chonun Jess ieyo." I lifted my head, and my eyes immidiately locked with a pair of brown eyes I'm starting to be familliar with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's the second chapter! No silent readers please :( do comment and subsribe. I'll be so happy if you do, and my happiness lead to ideas, and you'll get another new chapter soon! Teehee

Check our my other fanfiction, https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/696393/falling-for-the-wrong-guy-fluff-highschool-romance-originalcharacter-exo-luhan

Thankyouu :3