7. D-1

One Magical Summer

Chapter 7

Days passed like wind and it's Friday already. It's getting closer to my first show, which is happening on Saturday. The practices are getting even more instense, it's as if we spent our days in the practice room and the stage. I already saw my costume, which is cool and futuristic, just as the way Big Bang is potrayed. 

"We're done for today. Get enough rest, don't eat anything fatty, fried, or dirty, and stay away from carbs. I don't want to see you not fit to your costume on the day. Don't forget to practice and remind your position." We all nod our head. She looks pretty satisfied with our latest practice. I collect my things as I sighed. Will I be able to do well? Last time I danced in front of everyone was... I shake my head. No. It was a mistake, and it won't happen anymore. I changed my performing heels into flatshoes and try to calm myself down. 

"Good job today. You've worked hard." a voice startled me from my imagination. I look up and my eyes meet G-Dragon's. I smiled nervously. "You've worked hard too." I stopped biting my bottom lip. "Not going home?" He smiled and shrugged. "Was going to, but then you'll be left alone and a girl shouldn't be alone at this hour" my eyes scanned the empty stage, with most lights off and the only people left are the two of us. My face heats up, and I quickly get up. "Oh, sorry, I guess I was way too immersed in my thoughts." He walks beside me. "You sure look like you're troubled. What's wrong?" I nibbled on my lips, thinking whether I should tell him or not. "You know, I wasn't confident with my songs at first. I worried a lot if people are going to like it, and what will people think of it. I wasn't that confident when I started as a performer. I was really scared when I debuted as BigBang. So, it's normal if you're scared of this. Just don't let it destroy you." I look at him and he gives me his gummy smile. I sighed. "Actually I'm a little bit scared. The last time I did a formal performance in front of everyone... Let's just say it didn't go as I wish... And I'm afraid I will do wrong, and then will ruin your concert, and all your hard work will just be destroyed because of me." I rambled as we walked down to the lobby. He grab my hand, looking straight at me. "Okay. Listen. When you are going to perform, and you have many things on your head like now, do this. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes. "Breathe in and out slowly, and think good thoughts. Think why you want to do this at the first place, think about your dreams, and think of this as if it is a practice." I did as he say, and open my eyes. My heart felt a little better, and I smiled. "I kept making you busy with my stupid actions, didn't I? Really thank you, and sorry." He chuckled. "It's nothing big. Just do well at the concert. For you, and for us." I nodded my head, still smiling. GD Oppa is a really good guy. I made a note to give him something as my thanks. "There's your ride. Go home safely." He pat my shoulders and bid me goodbye.

 

The day

Eonni, fighting! I'll be watching you on the VIP section! Don't think about the past and just do well for our GD Oppa. ;D Give BigBang Oppas my best regards!

I smiled as I read Jess' text message. Well that made me feel a little better. "Are you ready? The show is starting in 10. We need you to get ready on your position." I put my phone away and check my makeup. Here we go. "Okay, I'm going." 

I closed my eyes as I heard the chanting grew louder and louder. It's real. It's happening. "We'll be starting in 5 minutes! Is everyone in place? Is the dancer in place?" I'm focusing and remembering all the dance moves as staffs continue to run around. I'm potraying the image of Jess, and remembering happy thoughts as my heart begin to calm down. I'm going to be fine. This is going to be fine. I've practised the hell out of me for weeks and I won't let my fear destroy this. Destroy them. "Elle, it's time. Knock them dead." Park HaJoon ahjussi said to me as he patted my back. I took a deep breath and step down to the stage.

 

The concert went really well, and the fans are estatic. Although I had to do a sudden couple dance with Taeyang Oppa at his solo stage - because his partner is sick, and they think I would be suitable for the role, since our clothing size are same and etc etc- and not minding the sole fact that we only got to practice for 20 minutes, it went pretty good and the fans seems quite satisfied with our performance, despite their very... loud screaming. I guess they are shock from seeing their Taeyang Oppa being taken away? Relax girls, I have no intention to steal your Oppa. I can imagine Jess screaming around when the fake kiss scene on the stage. I need to do a lot of explaining later on. I sighed. At least the worst has passed. I was preparing to leave when I hear the sound of knock. I put down my bag and open the door. 

"Great job you did back then, Elle ssi. It was the right desicion for me to take you to YG Entertaiment. You really are something." Park HaJoon gives me a satisfied smile. I let out a small laugh, considering my very worrisome condition yesterday. "It really was nothing." GD Oppa is the amazing one. "So, are you coming to the afterparty? Oh, no. You have to come. You did so well, just think of it as your welcoming celebration." Afterparty? "But I don't bring any suitable dress for this." "Oh that's okay, you can borrow Ji Hee's." Ji Hee is the stylist for dancers. "Big Bang members ask me to invite you personally. I'll get in big trouble if you don't come." Oh, as if I have other choice. "Let me give a call to Jess, and then I'll go find my dress." His grin become even wider. "Great! We'll be waiting in 30 minutes." I nod my head. "Oh Jess, it seems like G-Dragon has taken an interest of you." He gave me a wink before he close the door. G-Dragon? On me? I scoffed. Right. Like it's possible for him to like me. I shake my head as I pressed speed dial number 1. Sometimes Park HaJoon can be so stupid. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's the 7th chappie! For those who are curious about the details I skipped, well, please wait for the sequel for this - I'm going to start as soon as I have free time :"""""") - the sequel will be written on GD's POV. :D 

Please kindly subscribe, and comment! ^^