1. The beginning of everything

One Magical Summer

Chapter 1

 

Four months ago...

Paris, France

"Merci class! This is the end of our summer dance camp, and I hope to see you again." Maddame Constance says, ending the summer programme I attend for this summer. It was really fun, although I was the youngest here, it seems that she has taken a liking to me. I collect my things, preparing myself to leave. I can't wait to go back to Korea and meet Jess. I thought. She must be so happy to see the souvenir I brought her. "Mademoiselle Elle, feliciatons!You've finally finish this summer course. I have to admit, at first I doubted you, as you are the youngest is class, but turns out that you have a very big talent. I'm hoping to see you again, and I hope at that time, we'll be dancing together as performers." she said, startled the hell out of me, with her French accent. Oh, how I wish I have a French accent. It sounds so y! "Merci, maddame Constance. You speak too highly of me, but I hope so too. I'd like to talk some more, but I'm afraid I have to hurry, since my flight back to Korea is in 4 hours and I haven't got my things done." I bid her goodbye and started running to my dorm. Crap. I hope I'm not gonna be late for my flight.

Seoul, Korea, 1 week later

"Eonnii! Hurry up and wake up!" Jess pulled my blanket. I groaned and pulled it to me again. "Ughhh hurry up we have to prepare ourselves! Didn't you promise me to accompany me to watch Big Bang oppas? Eoniiiii! Elle eonniiiiii!" Ughhh how much I hate it when she started whining. Not wanting to hear her whine anymore, I get up. "Seriously, Jess? It's like still 9 am in the morning and the show starts at what? 1 pm in the afternoon? I'm still tired from Paris, you know?" she rolls her eyes. "Right... because a normal people will get jetlagged for a whole week and still not recovering. Hurry up and eat your breakfast! We're going to the salon after this." I raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What for? We're not gonna be on that show. We're watching the show, in case you forgot to wake up from your imagination with your very lovable big bang thingy." She pouts. "They are hot! And yes, we're going to the salon. Who knows GD oppa looks at me and I get to be on stage and greet them and then I'll be able to meet them in person, and we become friends afterwards" I roll my eyes and push her lightly. "Stop imagining things in the morning. I'm gonna go shower." "Ya! Imaginations do come true!" "No, silly, dreams do come true. Imaginations... they stay in your head. You know? Had I known you're still as annoying as ever, I wouldn't have bought you that Prada bag." she grinned. "You know you love me, eonni." 

 

I'm regretting my desicion accompany her to this show. I sigh. What am I even doing here? My korean isn't even that good, thanks to dad's gene, I can speak English fluently but not the primary language, Korean. What are they talking about that my sister is so into this, really? I glanced at her, at look at her brightly spakrly eyes, and found myself smiling. Well, if she's happy, then I'm fine with that. I glanced at the 5 guys at the stage and starting to listening to their conversation with MC about their latest concert. 

"So, have you ever found your ideal type at concert? Who has?" the woman MC asks the guys. The blond guy, the short haired guy and the guy with the bangs raised their hands. Well, that's interesting. "Jess, tell me again their names?" I whispered. She glared at me for a miliseconds before returning her full attention to the guys. "The blond guy is G-Dragon Oppa. No, that's not the real name you dummy. His name is Kwon Jiyong, and he's so talented at dancing, rapping, and making music. The guy next to him with short black hair is Seungri Oppa. He's a little bit of playboy, but the best at variety shows. The guy with bangs is Daesung Oppa. He's really funny. He can always make me laugh. The next one with the grey hair is T.O.P Oppa. That's not his real name either. Aishh are you really listening to me when I'm talking? He's the face of Bigbang, but my love is GD Oppa. The last one is Taeyang Oppa. He's a really good guy and he hasn't found his love of his life yet, but I hope he will soon." I nodded, trying to remember their names. 

"Okay then, let's try to find BigBang's ideal type from this room! Ladies please stand up!" The guy MC suddenly ask. Umm... should I stand up too? But I'm not a fan.. Well, it's not like I'm gonna be chosen anyway. I hesitatedly stand up. I glance at Jess, who is excitedly tidy up her already perfect hair and ask me how does she look. I smiles and shakes my head, causing my ponytail to shake around as well. "You're pretty already." I mouthed. 

"Let's begin from Seungri-ssi. Please tell us your ideal type trait, and the one who doesn't have it please sit down" The lady MC speaks again. I smiled. This show is pretty interesting, although it's quite embarassing. "Seungri-ssi, please start." I watch him as he thinks for a moment. "I like someone with a cute, aegyo voice." I surpressed my laugh. Boys.. So typical of them. I was about to sit down, not wanting to join, when Jess held my hand tighter, not letting me sit down. "Ya, Elle eonni, many people told us that we have aegyo, so just accompany me and stand up till the longest we can." she whispered. I laugh. "Who told you that?" Jess looks at the stage again, right now it's Daesung's turn.

" I like someone with a beautiful smile, as I said before." It seems like her grip on me isn't going to loosen soon, so I give up and wait till the moment for me to sit. I really don't want to last till the end. Jess squeak a little when Daesung gives the mic to G Dragon.

"This might make many of you sit down." I feel Jess tense beside me. Seriously? As if her life depends on it. I hope silently in my heart that it doesn't apply to me. "You have to have short hair." I sigh happily and take my seat. "Oh tying your hair is okay, as long as it seems short." He added, with a smile on his face. I groaned as Jess pulled me up again. Seriously? TOP said that he likes a girl who loves with all her heart, and the MC gives the mic to Seungri again. The girls who are still standing are quite a few now, and the two of us are still standing. Oh dear God, please, please let me off the hook. "She has to be a good dancer." I glanced at Jess, knowing exactly her weakness is dancing. She sadly sit down, and I unconciously smile, and take a seat.

Jess glared, looking me already sitting. She pushed me with all her might, to the extent that my purse fell down. I give her a look, and stand up to take my purse, when the MC's words shocked the hell out of me. "Oh! It's left to 2 girls? Please come to the front, you in pink dress and you in ponytail." I look around, hoping that it isn't me, only to find the girl in pink dress staring at me as she walks to the stage. 

Crap.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the first chappie! LOL. What do you think? Please subscribe and comment. And check out my first fanfic too: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/696393/falling-for-the-wrong-guy-fluff-highschool-romance-originalcharacter-exo-luhan

It means a lot to me if you subscribe and comment. Please tell me if you have any ideas for this story, or if you want to be a part of this story as a character. I will try to put you in! *bows*