22. Ji Oppa and One Particular Mysterious Woman

One Magical Summer

Chapter 22

Elle's POV

"Is there any more I can help you with?" I stared at the small table he moved by my bed, filled with soup, water, lemonade, fruits, medicine, and stuff I don't even know. "I think I'm good." He nodded. "And if you need anything, I mean anything-" "You're just a phone call away." I smiled. "Yeah, you've made that clear." He watched my face. "Are you really going to be alright by yourself?" I shrugged. "Sure. I can catch up things on TV, and I'm not really alone, I have my maids downstairs." I stared at him. "And I can chat with Jess, or you, if you're okay with it. We're friends, right?" He stared at me, opened his mouth, when his phone rang. "This is Jiyong." I stared at him, bewildered. He chatted for a moment before finally put down his phone. "I like that song too." "Huh?" I tilted my head. "Your ringtone. Never Alone, Lady Antebellum, right? It's my most favorite song. I always sing it to Jess when she's upset, or sad." He smiled, a flicker of emotion on his eyes. Sadness? "A girl I really love once sang it for me." My heart clenches. Of course he already has girlfriend. What are you thinking about, stupid? "I'm sure she really loves you then." He smiled, his eyes lingers on mine for a moment too long before his phone began ringing again. "Well, I really should go. Take care."

He probably went to see his girlfriend. Well of course, , what normal guy would choose to take care of a sick person than meeting up with his girlfriend? She probably be a model. Or an actress. Or a singer. "Hey sleepyhead! How are you feeling?" I shrugged. "Better?" Not really. Should I text Jiyong ssi? But he said he has a girlfriend. "Yeah." Jess frowns. "Why are you staring at the empty space? Let's just watch TV. Big Bang will be on today. GD Oppa is promoting his new album." She turn on the TV and changed channels until she found the one she's looking for. "Can't you watch it in your room?" She gave me a deadly glare, and I ask no more questions. 

"Congratulations on your new album, GD-ssi!" He gave his signature gummy smile, making the audience - the girls - went wild. "Thankyou so much." "I heard it was placed the first on the billboard, since last week? You really quite one heck of a producer, GD-ssi." He laughs. "Yeah, really, it's all about writing your heart out, and I'm sure it'll turn out good." The MC gave him a look. "You're freaking G-Dragon. Of course you write good music. Now tell me, because I've also bought one too, and listened to it, and the songs are quite different from what you usually write. What inspires you?" He pauses for a moment. "Well, let's just say I found my muse." He smiled. 

"He didn't mean that." Jess' eyes turn to me. "What? He didn't mean what? The muse?" I shook my head. "No. His smile. It's not his genuine smile. He faked it." She stares at me. "How do you know that?" Honestly, I don't know either.

"Ah. Is it the love of your life? The great G-Dragon have fallen in love, ladies. There goes another of your dreams. Is it about one particular Japanese model? Or is it about one particular singer of that girlband from your agent? You know, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone about it." He laughs. "No, they are all just rumours, seriously." She laughs. "Ah.. Is it the pretty model on the music video, then? We tried to get some information on her and her name, her whereabouts are still unknown." He laughs. "I thought we're called for our music, not just about the love life." She smiled. "Of course, but all Korean females also wanted to know who are you guys dating. Afterall, you guys on the top list of most wanted bachelors on Korea. So you're not denying it then? Between you and the mysterious young lady?" He laughs. "I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you first." She laughs. "So, you guys have just released your own single albums, how are you feeling about that? Will we see Big Bang as a group rarely, then?"

Jiyong POV

I knew that question is coming, and I thought I was ready for it, yet my heart still won't calm the down. What will she think about Kiko? Should I tell her what's really going on? I almost laugh at my own thinking. She didn't even remember any trace of you, stupid. Maknae's nudge snap me out of my thoughts. I put on my smile, and tried to focus on the work, the one I have to do to pay my absence during her hospitalized time. Damn interviews.

"Good job on the interview." my manager told me as I'm being escorted to the van. "What else do we have next?" He looked at me, trying to read what I'm after before he gave up. "You need to take photos for Cosmopolitan, and the ad for BSX. After that, you can rest. Don't forget to hand the debut songs due tomorrow. Why do you ask?" I looked away at the street outside. I  can't visit her today then. Would I seem desperate if I call her? I almost laugh at my own thinking. I'm desperately trying not to look so desperate when the truth is, I already am. "Just because." 

Elle POV

"Unnie, I have a surprise for you!" I tore my gaze away from the TV. The interview is over and most of Korean TV shows aren't entertaining for me. "What surprise? By the way, I'm so tired of your 'guess the date of this picture - game' or 'guess who is this - game'. I want to remember everything too, but there's the time for that. Besides,what can happen within 3 months? Other than the fact that I'm going to Conservatoire de freaking Paris, of course." I did a little happy dance. Well, the most I can do with those broken bones of mine. "Oh my god, do you think they will take away their acceptance letter once they knew my condition? I have to get better as soon as possible. Do you think I should consult to a doctor about - oh my gosh!" I squealed at the sight on my eyes. "Ji Eun ah!" Jess rolls her eyes. "Why do you welcome her with such hospitality when all you've done since you're back are being grumpy and nagging at me?" I ignored her annoying comment. "Oh my gosh, when did you come back? Why didn't you tell me?" She laughed as she flips her super fabulous ash blond -ish hair. "Well, we want this to be a surprise, so, surprise!" She took a seat beside me. "And I've heard about you, so, of course I would visit you, deary cousin!" I laughed. "You have to stay at our house, I'm freaking bored stuck here alone in the day, and stuck with Jess and her awful games at night." She smiled. "Sure, now fill me in. What have you remembered? I heard you've got yourself a man here in Korea. I thought you only date foreign guys." I groaned. And here I thought I can finally have a break from all those questioning from Jess.   


Hi people! So sorry I took a freakishly long time to update, but I'm finally back! *happy dancing*

I want to confess. Lol. Actually I had this chapter as an unfinished draft, but never got the time (nor the idea) to finish it, and I'm stuck in the same freaking part, so I gave up, but seeing some of you are still curious, so, here I am again. 

Anyway, I'm sorry I took the longest freaking time to update, and a short chapter too. Please don't be mad.

I promiseeee if nothing goes in my way (lets hope so) I would be post another update at Sunday, or maybe Monday. Hopefully it's a double chapter. I have some ideas here and there, but haven't got to the part where I can imagine the scene in my head and stuff.

Please tell me what you think, and new ideas are sooo welcome.

And thankyouu so much for being so patient with me :")

ANYWAY, have you seen Big Bang's MV Lets not fall in love? I freaking love it. I think Korean stars should just be honest about who are they dating, since they are human too. I'm sure there are people who are opposed to that idea, but it's just so sad seeing them, already in an appropriate age to date and get married yet they can't be honest about their relationship.

Ciaoo and XOXO