18. A Good Day Turned Bad

One Magical Summer

Chapter 18

"Can I kiss you?" I stared at him, completely bewildered. I can feel my face heated. My heart kept screaming yes, but I tried to think rational. "Oh.. Of course you can, but this is a public place." I looked around. There aren't any people aside from us. "What if a fan of yours-" I stopped talking as he tilted his head closer and cut me with a kiss. As soon as his lips found their way to mine, I forgot where we were and everything else around us. The kiss started slow, and then his hand slipped behind my head as he softly kissed me. His musky, cigarette scent drives me crazy, and his lips felt so hot, probably because of his raised temperature, or because he's not feeling well. His hand pulled me closer and I was so lost in his kiss I don't even care if he had noticed my unusually fast heartbeat. He then tore his lips from mine, and I immidately missed the heat, the intimacy between us. I can feel my face flushed as we panted, running out of breath, and I felt like some bad girl with my thoughts right now. He looked at me with an intense gaze, his hand still holding mine. "I'm sorry. Elle, you really drives me crazy. You're the most amazing girl and I don't want to rush things between us, but you... you really make it hard to control myself." I blushed and he laughed. "See? You're doing it again. It's evening already, and it's getting cold. You should go home." His fingers touched my face." I don't want you to get sick, from the cold or from me." My cheek blushed crimson red from his statement and he laughed. "Now let me walk you to your car before you make it harder for me to let you go." 

"How did the house date go?" Jess asked me, her eyes still focused on her phone. I skipped my way to her and sat down on the couch beside her. "It was nice. I met his mom and his sister." She tore her eyes, looking surprised. "Shut the front door." I smiled. "I'm serious. And where did you learn such a word?" She waved her hand, completely ignoring my question. "How did it go? Did they like you? Were they nice to you?" "I didn't know they were at his apartment, and I was totally surprised at first, but it went really well. They were so nice, and he said his mom liked me." I smiled, I can feel my cheek heated. "And he gave me his keys. He said I can visit him anytime." She eyed me before she focused her eyes to her phone. "That's really good. I can have an idol brother in law. I want a Vera Wang bridesmaid dress, okay? Anyway, how did the second kiss go?" My jaw dropped, and after a moment too long, finally able to find words to say. "How did you.." "How did I know?" She eyed me, grinning. "Duh, I'm your sister. I don't need to spy on you to know. You're really easy to read." I eyed her, looking completely flustered. "Besides, I've been in relationships more than you have, so of course I know. You haven't kissed since that music video, right? He probably want to have the real first kiss between both of you. No offense, but that mv kiss wasn't real romantic, so he probably want to claim that as your reall kiss. Not that I know, but I can pretty much read what guys think." She glanced at me and continued to type message on her phone. "Aren't you going to change your clothes? That's gross."

 

One week later

"Keep that posture! YES that gaze!" I smiled as I watched Ji taking photoshoots for some magazine. He's weirdly good looking in every shot. Or probably I'm just being that kind of clingy girlfriend. But hey, you would probably do that too if your boyfriend is a superstar, right? On my defense, I was told to help again from Park Hajoon, although I really like it when I help out, since we can meet and eat lunch together with the crew, but it's satisfying enough for me. Yes, I'm still a tad bit dissapointed because we haven't had our first date yet, but he told me that we will have dinner together, just the 2 of us. I smiled as I saw him bowed his head, signing that his photoshoot is done. He walked his way towards me, a smile pestered on his face. "Good work, Yong. You seem like in a good mood today." He laughed and gave me a glance. "I am. Thankyou for today." He bowed again and sneak his hand around my waist. "Let's go." He whispered. Little did he know that small gesture gave me a heart attack. "Ya. What if someone saw us?" He smiled. "I don't care. They can take a picture of us and post it. Besides, I like letting people know that this beautiful girl right here is mine." I pushed his shoulder lightly as I rolled my eyes. "Really. How do I get so damn lucky?" I laughed. "You're the untouchable superstar. I'm just just another girl. The world would see as me being the lucky one. " He gave me a look and tighten his grip around mine. "I've told my manager to go home. Now let's go and have our first date." 

 

"No way. You kissed TOP-ssi?" I smiled, trying to bit my laugh desperately. He laughed. "It was for our fans. We always make something on our concert, and I played as the girl, and we know there will be a kiss scene. Anyway why are we talking about this? You knew from Jess didn't you? Or was it my member?" He whined. It was so cute I couldn't help but to smile. "Jess told me to watch it yesterday. How did kissing with him feel like?" "It was really weird- wait, why do you ask? Don't tell me you have a secret crush on TOP?" I rolled my eyes and about to answer when the waiter came and offer me a refill on my water. I nodded and not long after, he left. "Yeah, right, like it's even possible." I couldn't even hold long enough conversation for us to get to know well enough. "TOP seems a little bit... quirky." He laughed. "He's weird, yes. Anyway, he was supposed to kiss me like real lightly. Just touching our lips, but I don't know if he was too immersed on his role, but the kiss was pretty intense." I laughed by just imagining that scene. "Oh Gosh, I wish I had watched your concert." He smiled. "I'm glad you didn't. Or else you might think weird of me." I smiled. I probably would have. "Have you heard anything from Paris?" I took a sip of my water as he did so. "I haven't. Probably I'm not good enough to be there." He stared at me. "You will, I just know it. And even if they reject you, it's their loss. Really. You're one heck of a dancer." I shrugged. "I can always stay here too. I probably can talk my parents about YG. Last time I checked their website, they haven't post anyhing yet. So I think I'm just going to wait some more." His brown orbs looking through mine, as if searching for something. "If you're accepted, are you going then?" I looked away to the night scenery of Seoul I've always loved, and then back to Ji, the one I couldn't imagine my life without. "I don't know. I really love dancing, but I've got Jess here, and you. I'm not too sure which to choose anymore." And I don't want to destroy what we have by leaving to Paris. He looked at me for a moment and took my hand. "If Paris is what you want, you should go. I know long distance relationships are hard, and we wouldn't meet as much as we do here, but if what's holding you back is me or Jess, you have to put some faith in me. In us. Because I know for sure what I have for you is more than just a mere crush, or attraction, and it's enough to keep us together even if we're apart." I tighten my grip on his hand, trying to keep my tears from falling. I felt wanted, and loved. "Thank you." 

 

"Thankyou for driving me home." He nodded, his smile still on his face. "You should have some rest." I cupped his face with one hand. "You've been really busy today with your schedule and everything. But I had a really good time today." He grinned as he took my hand from his face and lightly kissed it. "Me too. I'm glad you enjoyed it. See you tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded. "See you tomorrow. Have a safe trip. Good night." He pulled me into a quick kiss before I knew it and ruffled my hair with a smirk. "Good night." I closed the door behind me and waved him as I watched his car leaving and dissapeared through the dark night.

With a smile evident on my face, I moved my feet and walked to the gate. It was a really nice date. I pulled my phone and smiled as I looked at the pictures we took. Me and Ji looking stupid, me and Ji smiling, he kissed me on the cheek... Gosh it hasn't been an hour since he left and I missed him already. I'm such a dork. I was looking at the pictures we took and wondering should I post one to my instagram account since he's an idol and it will cause some ruckus for sure, when the screen changed and showed Jess' name on my phone. At 11.30 pm. 

"What's up? Where are you?"

"*Sniff* Please pick *hic* me."

"Wait, are you crying? What the hell happened?"

"We *hic* got into a fight. *hic* I think *sniff* he cheated."

"Where are you? Did he leave you all alone at this hour? I swear I'll make sure he won't be able to have any children in the future." 

"No *hic* I just don't want to ride *hic* with him. Hurry pick me up." 

"Okay, I'll go right now. Text me your address. Don't bother move. I'll fetch you."

Half running, I grabbed my pink audi car keys and start the engine. Gosh, that girl is such a pain sometimes. Can she be any more stupid? I've told her that arsehole Yi Jung is just using her. He probably just wanted to play around, or get into her . Ew, don't even go there, Elle. Gosh. I really need to have a serious talking with her. I don't want any phedophilic blood running around in my family genes. My phone rang. Jess. Again. I tore my gaze from the almost empty road towards my phone, since my brain wasn't working all that well because of all the hurry and I left my bluetooth device at home. I was going to slide the screen to answer the call when I realized a black sport car in full speed going towards my direction. Panicked, I hit the break a moment too late, and before I can process what's happening or scream, the black sport car sped up until there were no distance between us, and things went black. 


Hi! I just want to say... Pleaseeee pleaseeeeee don't kill mee! *shut my eyes* I knowww you guys are killing me right now in your mind, because of my super long absense, and when I finally updated, I do this kind of chapter. Riiight... Way to be a great author. But... I guarantee, I know where this is heading, I have plans in my mind already, so put down your knifes, guns, and anything sharp on your hands, because I do know what I'm writing.. I guess. LOL.

Anyway, my long absence is caused by no other than my lovely university. Being the nice (and pretty) upperclassman, (teehee) I decided to take part in welcoming the new juniors, by mentoring them. Turned out that I had to practise day and night (literally) and everyday for it, and when it finally over, my studies began, so... Yeah... Just another day in my life. 

Please subsribe and upvote! And comment! I love reading what you think of this. Have you guys watched the expendables 3? I just watched it yesterday and it was the worst action movie I've ever watch.