5. Firsts

One Magical Summer

Chapter 5

I closed my eyes as I heard the chanting grew louder and louder. It's real. It's happening. "We'll be starting in 5 minutes! Is everyone in place? Is the dancer in place?" I'm focusing and remembering all the dance moves as staffs continue to run around. I'm going to be fine. This is going to be fine. I've practised the hell out of me for weeks and I won't let my fear destroy this. Destroy them. "Elle, it's time. Knock them dead." Park HaJoon ahjussi said to me as he patted my back. I took a deep breath and step down to the stage.

 

2 weeks ago

 

Okay, it's done for today. Don't forget to practice at home." Everyone let out a sigh of relief and collect their things. Yes, the dance class was indeed very hard, but it's really challenging, I must say. "Oh, Elle, Park HaJoon is looking for you." Ji Yoon seonsaengnim told me before I left. I thanked her and head my feet to his office, feeling slightly confused. I didn't do any mistakes, did I? Did I gain weight, or even worse, What if he wants me to get a surgery? That must be it. Ohmygod, I've sworn myself not to get any surgeries. I hate surgeries. My face might not be perfect but I'm never getting any job done, ever. I knocked on the door and come in. 

"Oh, what a perfect timing! I've been looking for you, Elle." He greeted me with a smile on his face. I smiled back. "So, I have an offer for you. You get to say no, but I really prefer for you to accept." I nodded. Here we go. My head starts to work and come up with loads of excuses why I don't want to do any surgeries. "As you migh know, you've been here for 3 weeks, and shown us a rapid development. So, what do you think of being BigBang's dancer?" Huh? "Dancer? I don't have to do any surgery?" He laughs. "Are you kidding me? You have a very beautiful face already, why spend money on surgery? Actually we would like you to debut as a singer, but considering your plans for Conservatoire de Paris, we'll just start as BigBang's dancer. When the time comes for you to decide and if you choose Korea, you'll be debuting then." I let out a sigh of relief. "Sure. I'd like to do that." 

I stayed there some more and we updated my schedule. Most of my schedule is practising the dance for the upcoming BigBang's tour, and still learn language and singing. I can now bring my car. YAY! Jess has been using our pink audi a little bit too much now. I wonder if I should buy a more modest car? Should I just use my benz? I literally skipped all the way to the bus station and the grin on my face never escaped me. Okay, I have to admit, riding bus every single day is incredibly... tiresome. I mean, it's okay if it's not packed, but there are times when I almost couldn't breathe in bus, and I decided to cheat and take a cab. I waited by the bus station as I glanced at my Omega watch which shows 9.40 pm. I sighed and waited. This is the other thing I hate from taking a bus. It's late at night and I still have to wait, not to mention I'm incredibly tired. The bus finally came and I stand up and get in. I'm so not going to miss this bus.

The next day, I went to a different studio from when I was a trainee. It was much bigger,and better. The guy in charge explained the songs that are going to played on the concert and which one I will dance on. I'm not going to dance alone, aside from the members, I'm going to dance with a few other back dancers. He said we have to wait for everyone to come, so he told me to wait. I pull out my phone and started listening to their song. Hey, I need to know the song, and to be truthful, I haven't been listening for their song that much. Most of the songs are upbeat, and I think I can do pretty well. I glanced at the clock. Who are we waiting for, anyway? Whoever it is, they are late for 15 minutes on practice. On top of that, the teacher doesn't seem to mind it at all. 

After 20 minutes, the door opened, and Big Bang members rushing in. They seems tired, nonetheless they still greet brightly and said sorry and stuff. That's why the teacher didn't make a fuss... "Anyonghaseyo." I greeted. "Oh. You're our back dancer?" Seungri Oppa asked me, a smile on his lips. I nodded. "Please take care of me." His grin become more evident. "You know, just ask me if you have any troubles." I smiled and nodded. Seungri Oppa is the most friendly person, I think? The class started, and we danced, I actually have no problem of following the steps. 

Much to my surprise, G Dragon Oppa is really serious, on the practice. I mean, he always smiled at me when we met but in the studio, he's quite the scary type to their members if they got it wrong. Poor Seungri Oppa, he had it rough, I'm sure of it.

It was 6 pm already when the dance practice finished. We practiced for 3 songs and going to be even more intense from now on. I catch my breath as I walked to my bag and take my drink. I was preparing to leave when Seungri Oppa came to me. "So, congratulations on your debut! Well, it's just as our back dancer, but it's really amazing for someone to be able to debut in just 3 weeks." I look up and saw him and the members behind him, congratulating me. "Thankyou. I'll work my best to be your back dancer!" He smiled. "I guess you haven't been to the after debut tradition then?" I tilted my head, confused. "No, Park HaJoon ahjussi never mention that before." His grin grew wider as he held my hand. "You'll have to come with us then. You don't have any schedule after this, right?" I shakes my head. "Not that I know, but.." "No buts! Do you want to disobey your oppa?" I heard the members coughing in disbelief and I smiled nervously as I glanced up to him. I hope I'm not going to regret my desicion. "Where to?" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guysss sorry for the late update! Please blame all those people who are heartless and gave me tons of works :""") and keeping me busy and off this fanfiction. I hope this redeems? LOL. Please do comment and subscribe. Please write any ideas if you have some for the story. It would be great! And if you want to be part of this story as a character, please let me know, I'll do my best to put you in.

Sincerely,

Me :p