17. Meeting The Kwons

One Magical Summer

Chapter 17

You know the feeling when you have just won something, like when you finally succeed in trying your favorite doll from the game? Well my current feeling is pretty much that. We pulled off after a moment too soon when the director said cut. After the shooting finished, Ji came to me and told me that the director have just talked to him just now, actually and he didn't have much to say against the director, and how he wanted to ask for my opinion but he was pretty much pestered and stuff. It was pretty sweet, actually, although it pretty much made me down because, well it seemed like he didn't want to kiss me? But I just nodded and mumbled something and then his manager called him. He told me to wait for him in the dressing room, so here I am, alone in the dressing room, with my mind kept drfiting off to the kiss scene. My hand unconciously made its way to my lips. It wasn't rough and demanding. It was... perfect. Why does everything has to be some sort of perfect when it came to him? My face blushed. Stupid. It's just some stupid scene in the music video. But my heart, being my heart, still won't listen to my brain. I guess love is indeed blind.

The ride to my home was pretty much covered in silence. Sometimes we talked about unimportant things we actually already know about, like how is Jess doing, and his schedule, but most of it was silence filled with awkwardness and tension. It's not like I don't want to talk to him or I'm mad, I really do want to talk and do stuff with him just like we usualy do, but this time, I really can't think of anything but that kiss scene, and my mind kept wanting me to pull him into a kiss - which is impossible to do, right? I glanced at my house and took my purse. "Thankyou for driving me home, again." I touched the door, about to leave when I felt his wrist around mine. "I'm sorry, but I won't apologize for kissing you." I blushed. "It's... okay.. It's for the mv anyway." He stared at me, his hand still holding mine. "Yes, it was hyung who told me to kiss you for the music video, and I really should've warned you first, but at that time, I really wanted to kiss you." My heart beats furiously, and I eyed him nervously, unable to speak. He smiled. "Actually, I haven't told you everything. I haven't told you because... you're the most unreadable, unpredictable girl I've ever met, and.. probably because I'm scared. Will you stay with me like now? Or will you pull away?" His fingers brushed my cheek lightly. "Don't go. Stay beside me." He laughed. "I know this probably might be the lamest confession you've ever received, but I'll still do it anyway." His gaze fixed on mine, filled with nervousness and hope, and something else I can't tell. "Be my girlfriend." 

 


Good morning sissy" I said as I kissed Jess' cheek. She grumbled something as she bit her breakfast. "French toast for today? Yum." I happily sit down and the maid brought me the food. "Why the sudden happy mood?" I smiled as I bit my french toast, about to answer when she rolled her eyes. "Ah, I forgot. You have a date with your boyfriend today, right?" I laughed and put down my fork. "I am, and I'm really looking forward to the date. I couldn't believe he liked me." I sighed dreamily. Jess smiled. "Congratulation, again." I happily eat my breakfast, can't wait to meet him. Yes, it's been a month since me and -ehm- Kwon Ji Yong are dating, and the world seems clearer, and brighter. I unconciously smiled as I remembered his expression when I said yes. It was pure happiness and a hint of surprise. I chukcled as I remember the memory, and quickly get up and ran to my phone when it suddenly rang. I smiled when I look the name that popped on my phone and pressed answer. 

"Oppa, annyeong!" I heard coughs on the other line before the familiar sound answered. "Annyeong doll." Another coughs. "Oppa, are you not feeling well? Did you overworked yourself again?" "Yeah, really sorry, but my mom and my manager made me stay at home. I'm so sorry. Although we planned our first date for a long time." I can hear the same dissapointment in his hoarse voice. "It's okay, you go rest for today. We can date any other day." He sighed. "I promise I'll make this up to you, okay, doll?" my lips curled into a smile. "I'm okay. Now go have some rest. You need to rest."  I put down my phone, feeling pretty down. Well at least we can still do it on other day. I tried to cheer myself up. I wonder if he's okay? "Is your date cancelled?" I glanced at Jess and shrugged. "Yeah. He's sick and needs rest." Jess stared at me before she opened and speak. "Why don't you go visit? I mean he must be all alone and need someone to take care of him, beside it's like house date." My eyes brightened at her suggestion. "That's really clever! And I can bring him some homemade foods!" I get up and ran to the kitchen. "You're welcome, unnie! Don't poison him with your cooking!" I heard Jess shouted.

I parked my car in front of a luxury apartment and put on my shades before I brought my purse and my other huge bag. I entered the apartment and saw Ji smiled at me. He looks pale, even with that sunglasses of his. I frowned, worried. "You shouldn't have come and personally pick me up, I can find my way and ask around,. probably." He tried to bring my things but I didn't let him, and finally I gave him my light purse. "They won't let you in, they will probably think you're just one of my fans." He pressed the elevator button and face me. "Remember me to give you my apartment key, so you can visit me anytime you want." My heart thump at his statement and I couldn't stop the smile on my face. We entered the elevator and he put his apartment card inside before he pressed the highest floor. "Actually, my mom and my sister is at my apartment right now, so just be comfortable with them. They already know you." My jaw dropped. "But I'm so unprepared! I didn't bring them anything. Oh gosh what if your mom doesn't like me?" He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead as he pulled me closer. His lips felt so cold and his body is really hot. "Relax, I'm sure they will." We exited the elevator and he opened his door.

2 pair of brown eyes eyed me as he closed the door. "Mom, sis, this is Elle, my girlfriend. Elle, that's my mom and my sister, just make yourself home, I guess." I put down my huge bag for Ji and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Elle Eun Ji. Nice to meet you." His mom smiled as she came and hugged me. I was surprised at her sudden movement. I couldn't even recall the last time my mom hugged me. "I heard so much about you. You're actually the first girl he introduced to us. That guy, making us worried so much. You're really lovely. Is those for Jiyong?" I smiled, trying to sort my mixed feelings. "Neh, that's for Jiyong Oppa, mrs. Kwon." She frowns and shook her head. "No, call me omma." His sister came to me as she smiled. "Don't scare my future little sister, mom. Hi, i'm Kwon Dami. He told me so much about you. Can I open this bag?" I smiled. "Sure." I opened the zipper and begin to unpack the things I brought. "I brought chicken soup, porridge, some vegetables, fruits, medicine, and some DVDs." I cringed. "He didn't tell me you are going to be here, so I thought I'm going to cook some vegetables and heat the soup." Her mom laughed and begin putting the things I brought in the refrigirator. "He didn't, did he? Thankyou so much for taking a good care of him. That's really thoughtful of you. Did he treat you well?" I helped her preparing food for Ji and smiled. "He is, actually. He's busy, but he always makes time for the occasional calls and messages." I smiled as I chopped the vegetables. "We were supposed to go on our first date today, but he's sick, and I was worried, so here I am." She glanced at me and frowned. "Haven't you guys gone out for a month already? Still no first date?" I laughed. "Yeah, he's pretty much a busybody." Her frown deepens. "I will make sure to punish him later on." I laughed. "No, I understand, beside that, he's a really great boyfriend." His mother gave me a smile. "You guys are a perfect couple for each other." I glanced at Ji, and our eyes met for a brief second. "No, I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend."

The Kwons insisted that I should stay for lunch and I felt really grateful for their warm welcome. "So, what does your parents do, Elle?" Her mother asked me with interest. "My dad is a businessman and my mom just helps dad with the business." "Are you the only child?" This time his sister asked me. "No, I have a little sister, her name is Jessica. She's actually a huge fan of BigBang." I smiled. "I heard you're a designer? That's really awesome." She laughed. "Yeah, I guess fashion just runs in our blood. So, tell me how did you guys first met?" I blushed and glanced Ji for help. He just smiled at me. Not helping at all. "Actually I met him from a variety show. They kind of make this game for Bigbang members to pick one girl from the viewers which fit all category for Bigbang's ideal woman, and one thing led to another and Park Hajoon then asked me if I wanted to join the YG entertaiment." Her mom perks in interest. "Was it love at first sight?" Ji choked on his water and whined. "Mom!" "What? I'm curious. You sick patient just go to sleep. I want to talk to Elle." I laughed at the interaction between mom and son. He laughed in disbelief and drank his medicine. "So, was it love at first sight?" I smiled. "Actually, it wasn't. I wasn't a fan of BigBang to begin with. Attraction, perhaps, but eventually it wasn't G-Dragon whom I'm in love with. It's Kwon Jiyong." I smiled lovingly at Ji, who smiled back at me. They gave me a knowing smile and her mom patted my head. "You're a good kid, Elle." And I had to hold the urge to break down and cry from the warmth and love I received. 

 

We walked to the nearby park, because his mom told us to spend some couple time together. We walked as we enjoyed the breeze and sunny weather. "They really like you." I laughed. "Do they? That's really good. You have a nice family there. And your mom is really nice, and adorable." He smiled and sit on a bench. "Yeah, my mom likes you a lot. It shows." I took a good look on his handsome face. "Are you feeling better?" He nodded. "Yeah, thanks for the food and the medicines. Did you really cook it yourself?' I grinned. 'Of course! Well I had some help from maddame kim, and she kind of told me which food is good for a sick patient like you." And I pinch his cheek. He smiled. "It was really delicious, thanks. You can make some for me next time." I laughed. "I will love to." He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. "And I'm sorry for the canceled date." I shook my head. "Don't be. You're sick, and I had a really good time today too." I laughed. "She's a really good mother. I envy that side of you now." I smiled jokingly. But I kind of do. I wish my mom would do that when me or Jess is sick. She wouldn't even lower herself to prepare our father a cup of tea, even the fact that he is her husband. He stared at me for a moment too long, and I smiled, curious. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He shook his head. "Can I kiss you?" 



There is the update! I update real soon, right? LOL. I really like this chapter, and I hope you guys like it too.:D

I had this idea for a veryyy long time and I finally have the chance to put this into a story :")

Pleaseee pleasee let me know what you think :( put a comment, cause it totally made my day.

And thankyouu for every subscribes, and upvotes (don't forget to upvote, guys!) (It's just me being the selfish author here)

 

Ciaooo and xoxo