4. Our Little Secret

One Magical Summer

Chapter 4

I hate being late. I don't like it when people think of me as a spoiled rich brat who thinks that she can do whatever she wants just because her parents own one of the most prestigious electronic brand, because I'm totally not one of them. "Aish, I'm so going to be late. I should've taken the taxi." I muttered, as I forced my feet to run with all its might from the bus station. I muttered something as I remember yesterday's talking with Park HaJoon. 

 

 "Thankyou for your guidance today. I couldn't thank you enough." I bowed. Park HaJoon ahjussi has been really kind to me the whole day. He give me his signature smile and told me it's nothing big. We walk to the lobby as we talked about what we're going to do tommorow and that I should be here at 8 am. I took out my car key and bid goodbye to him. I bowed before I headed to my usual pink audi when he frowned a little bit. "Excuse me, Elle-ssi? Is that your car?" I turned my body and smile, confused. "Yes, it is. Is anything wrong?"  He hesitated for a moment. "Well, the thing is, it's better for new trainees like you, to not stand out so much or show off so much." I furrowed my brows, not understanding what is he saying. "Well, I think it's better if you had taken a public transportation. We don't want you to be talked by other trainees. I understand that you're not trying to show off but others might think so." I'm not trying to show off... "Okay, like taxi?" He smiled. "Taking a bus or train is better, but taxi is fine." 

 

I glanced at my watch and panicked even more. 9:10. Damn. I really should've thrown away my pride and listened to what Jess said. I was over-confident and think that taking a bus is pretty much the same like taking a cab, and turns out that they are completely different. Hey, it seems that the bus stop is everywhere and every bus looks the same for me. How should I know that numbers on every bus is to show where they are heading? So, I spent 40 minutes on a bus, absolutely had no clue where I'm heading, until a very kind lady helped me to show which bus I should take, and turns out that from my house to YG Entertaiment only takes like 15 minutes by bus. Very clever, Elle. And I didn't know that to pay for bus fare, it's actually very cheap that I have to buy something from the closest minimarket to get myself a change, and when I'm back, the bus is gone. So yeah. My morning is pretty rough today. 

I'm out of breath already when I (finally) arrived in front of the dance studio, and I'm 12 minutes late. I calm myself down before I opened the door. "Excuse me, I'm sorry I'm late." I bowed to the teacher, who, luckily is very nice and didn't question me why, because I have no idea how to answer it if she did. "It's okay, are you new? You should introduced yourself to the class." I give the room a small smile and bowed. "Anyonghaseyo. Chonun Elle Euj Ji ieyo. I like to dance and I hope we can be friends. Please take care of me." they clapped and I sit down put my things in the closet on the corner.

The class is really fun, like really really fun. The dancing started pretty basic, pretty easy things, and slowly it became harder and harder. The teacher is nice, but she's pretty strict by the rules, and she said that she doesn't allow her students to be late for more than 5 minutes, but since it's a first class, so it's okay for this time. I swear to myself never late ever again. Everyone's pretty much out of breath when the class is dismissed, and I happily take my things and preparing to leave. "Hey, you're pretty good back there." I turned to the source of the voice and find a cute, short haired girl. "I'm HyoRin. Nice to meet you. Elle Eun Ji, right?" "Just call me Elle. Thank you. The dance class is pretty fun." I give her a small smile. She raised her eyebrow. "Fun? Well, that's new. Usually people will say it's hard, etc etc. She's really good at this, so her class is pretty hard. But I heard if you can do very good in her class you can debut really soon. You might debut soon then." I shakes my head. "You were really good too yourself." We walked to the shower room together as we continue to chat.

The day passed so quickly, and all of sudden, it's already 6 pm. I've called a chauffeur to pick me up. I give up trying to take a bus. I hope it's going to be okay. But seems like everyone's already left, so, yeah. Just this time. Sorry, HaJoon ahjussi...  Maybe I'm just not good at it. I made a self note to learn how to take a bus at home later. It'll take some time for him to come to my house, take a car and get me, so I decided to wait. I opened my brand new novel, trying to improve my very crappy Korean, well, not very crappy, but I think my skill isn't good enough, so I decided to read a Korean novel to improve my vocabulary. 

It's not even 3 pages yet there are so many words I don't understand. I exhaled, and look up from my novel, looking around the lobby. My chauffeur hasn't come yet. I sighed, and my eyes saw a guy with a blonde hair. "Anyonghaseyo, G-Dragon ssi." I greeted him as I bowed. He turned to me. His glasses is really cool. I wonder where did he get 'em. "Oh, you again? Anyonghaseyo. Are you done for today?" I nodded. "Yes, now I'm, umm waiting for my ride. Are you on your way to schedule?" He shakes his head, showing his grin. "Nah, I'm going to write some music, and need to use the instrument." I nodded. "What's that? Are you studying?" I glanced my book in my hand, and scratch my head. "Well, my Korean isn't really good, and my ride still hasn't come, so I think I'm going to learn for a bit? Although I still don't understand many words. I think I'll just learn from the dictionary." This is so embarassing. He laughs. "Let's see if I can help." He takes a seat, and I follow. "Well, what is.. an-gae means?" I ask him, stuttering a little bit. "That means fog. As in weather- foggy." He explained. I nodded, carefully taking notes. "Are you foreign.. or Korean?" I let out a laugh. My Korean must've horrible. "My Korean is that bad, huh? Well, my father is foreign, and my mom is Korean. I lived in US since I was 5 until middle school, and my dad was transferrred to Seoul, so, here I am." He nodded. I asked him a few more questions, and he patiently answered each one of them. "Umm, what about this-" "Excuse me, miss Elle. Are you ready to go home? I can wait if you still have things to do." I gulped as I look at my chauffeur. Why does he have to come right now? I really don't want to be taken as a whiny, spoiled rich brat. "um... I'll be there soon." He bowed before excusing himself. "Before you say anything, I really couldn't take a bus, because I don't know which bus I should take, and I know I shouldn't take my car with me, but this morning I spent 40 minutes just to figure out which bus I should take, and-" He laughs. "hey, it's all cool. It will be our little secret." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorryy for the late, and crrappy update *bows* my brain's stuck this week, and even though I've forced myself to write a couple of times, still nothing. 

I hope you like this update, and please please pleaseee review, upvote, and subscribe!