Chapter 9

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:


"Just please promise me you wouldn't come. I have a surprise for you. If you don't believe me call Taeyeon." Luhan said with a confident smile.

"I can't call her." I said and he let a sigh of relief.

"For a second I doubt your trust for me." he said.

"I can't call her cuz I don't have her number." I said with an evil smile.

"And I actually thought that you trust me." he said pouting and handing me a little piece of paper.

"You haven't let me finish the sentece so." I said with an innocent smile.

"Promise you won't come?" he asked me.

"Promise." I said before leaving.

In the moment I entered the house Yuri jumped on me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Please say yes." she said begging me.

"To what?" I asked confused.

"To going out tomorrow with Suho and Kai." she said jumping and clapping like a little kid.

"But just stop. You are twenty and still act like a child. I think I'll come cuz I don't know why but Luhan told me to don't visit him." I said.

"Thank you Sica." she said giving me a big and tight hug.

"But I'm doing this cuz I saw how you blush when I said Kai's name." i said poiting at Yuri's cheeks.'

"Shut up or I won't take you with me." she said and turned her back to me.

"Perfect than I won't come. I'll stay all day sleeping." I .

"No! You come with me. I need you." she said.

"But let me sleep." I said to her.

"Tell what happened between you and Luhan." Yuri said as I was walking towards my room and I stopped in my track. 

I thought that she didn't observed me yesterday.

"I know yesterday you were sad and now is all good but I want to know." she said.

*sigh* " Fine I'll tell you but come to my room." I said without turning to face her.

I lie down on the bed and she was sitting on my bed waiting for me to start.Another hour and half of my sleep flew by just by telling Yuri what happened.

"Ok then I let you cuz it's so obvious that you are sleepy." Yuri said going towards my door.

"I'm really sleepy. Night." I said and covered myself with the sheets.

Mmmm...Morning already? Huh? This is new. I woke up and Yuri is not here. I got up from the bed and head to the door when the door open violently in my face and hit my nose a little bit.

"Yah! Yuri-ah!" I cried out to her while scratching my nose.

"Sica-ah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." she said with a puppy face and give me an embrace.

"The breakfast you made make up for this." I said looking with wide eyes at the pancakes that look so fluffy. I jut can't help and throw myself to them.

"Don't you want to eat in the kitchen?" Yuri asked.

"Then why did you bring them to my room?" I answer with a question.

"Cuz if you by any big chance you haven't been awake I would give this to you in your room. But you are awake earlier than usual." said Yuri explaining how much is she knowing about me. Sometimes she knows me better than myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter