Chapter 13

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:


"What happened?" asked Suho staring at me.

"Oh, nothing." I said. I took him by the arm and pulled him so I can whisper.

"Luhan is behind you with her girlfriend, Tiffany." I said and then I smiled cutely at him so that Luhan can see.

"Than where should we go girlfriend?" asked Suho with a sweet smile and taking my hand in his.

"Anywhere you want if I'm gonna spend my time with you." I said.

"Big words dear, watch out what you're gonna say if you don't want me to do something to you. So should be chase after them?" said Luhan looking at Luhan and Tiffany.

"It's sound better if you say it's just a coincidence." I said taking the first step towards the park that Luhan adn Tiffany head.

"Oh, look we should seat there." I said pointing to a bench a little further away from them.

"Don't you want an ice-cream?" asked Suho looking at me with kind eyes.

"Where is ice-cream?" I asked looking at my left and right.

"Right at the other end of the park. Look, silly." said Suho poiting in front of us.

"I want. Let's go and get some." I said squeezing a little his hand.

While we were heading to get ice-cream we pass by Luhan and Tiffany and with the corner of my eye I saw Luhan glancing at me and smiling.

"What flavor you want?" asked Suho.

"Umm... I want lemon and chocolate." I said and the man gave me the ice-cream.

"I want vanilla and caramel." said Suho and took the ice-cream from the man's hand and paid for both of us.

"You know that I could pay for mine, right?" I asked Suho.

"You know that we are on a date, right?" Suho answered me with a good turn of situation. I nod at his question. We sit on a nearby bench and quietly eating our ice-creams.

"Do you wanna taste from mine?" asked Suho after a few moments.

"Sure. Try mine too." said Jessica offering him her ice-cream.

I took a bite of his ice-cream and than, finally I saw how Suho was eating my ice-cream.

"Yah! Don't forget that it's mine." I said to him trying to look pissed off. I was a little cuz, you know it's my ice-cream. If he want he can buy. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eat that much." said Suho making a puppy face. 

Urgh.. I would never st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter