Chapter 12

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


No one POV:


Suho was gazing at Jessica. He was admiring her. He knows that he is a little bit drunk cuz he would dare to kiss her. When the tought pomped in his mind Jessica moved closed to him and kissed him.

"For what is this?" Suho asked a he put his arms around her tiny waist.

"Just feel like to do it." Jessica answer seductivly with a smile that matched the voice perfect. 

Suho smirked before pulling Jessica in a tight embrace and kissing her deep.

Yuri was coming from the kitchen with Kai but when they saw Jessica and Suho they just stopped.

"Let's leave them alone." Kai whispered in Yuri's ear.

"I know Jessica and she is doing this fo taking revenge." Yuri said calmly.

"Ok then." said Kai before clearing his throat with a big noise making Jessica and Suho part from each other hug.

"Suho, you gotta come see this." said Kai trying to fool Suho and it worked.

"Yuri-ah!" cried Jessica out to her.

"What the hell was in you mind? You know that you'll hurt Suho and if you hurt him your wound would still be there." said Yuri scolding her best friend.

"I know but I just want to. You know. What if I tell him about the fact that I want revenge and he'll be my fake boyfriend?" Jessica asked with her hopes high.

"What are you thinking? You know that her heart loves somebody else." said Kai to Suho.

"I know. But even if I had to pretend I'll be ok." said Suho pouting.

"You're choice, but don't regret it." said Kai leaning with his back on the wall.

"I don't regret anything." said Suho confidently but deep down he wants Jessica's love. Even if it is for a moment, even if it's fake.


Jessica POV:


Why did she scolded me? I dndn't do anything wrong.I'm gonna talk to Suho and explain that's it.

"Jessica!" I heard Yuri screamed.

"What?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter