Chapter 21

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV:


After hugging Taeyeon, Jessica got out of the house and head to her house. She is totally aware of Yuri who will be screaming at her to tell all the little things that happened at his house but this thought only made Jessica to blush and grinning like a dumb kid. She is totally aware of her feelings too but has kind of a bad feeling, like all of this is just too perfect to be the end of their fights but Jessica believe in fairy tales and miracles. 

 
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Luhan grand plan was moving fast without an obstacle.

"Hello, mrs. Jung?" said Luhan trying to be calm.

"Yes son, with what can I help you?" asked mrs. Jung is is always this nice.

"I know it's improper but I want to come visit you and ask you something that I can't talk about now." said Luhan nervously.

"Sure." said mrs. Jung and Luhan sigh in relieve.

"Can I come now?" 

"Of course, here is the address." 

As Luhan is writing the address his smile is getting bigger and bigger until he hang up and close his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." he murmured with a smile and put his palms on face. He nod firmly for a few times.

"I gotta do this. I'm sorry Jessica this is such a rush but, if I won't do it you won't be mine the way I want." he said with a sad expression.

 
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"Good evening mrs Jung, I'm glad that you let me come right away." said Luhan as he enter the house of his next mother-in-law, or so he hopes.

"No problem dear, can I give you something?" asked mrs Jung politely with a smile.

"Is mr. Jung here?" asked Luhan looking around.

"No, but he will be here in any moment." said mrs Jung taking a seat on the expensive sofa.

"Oh, okay. I wanna talk with both of you." said Luhan and Jessica's mother just nod.

"It's about your daughter." said Luhan looking at his hands.

"Does something happened to my Jessica?" asked mrs. Jung with wide eyes and a little pale.

"No, no she is fine." Luhan said shaking his head to calm her.

Mrs. Jung let out a sigh of relieve. When Luhan wanted to ask her the most important question the front door opened and Mr. Jung enter.

"Hi dear, oh my, we have a guest." said mr. Jung smiling politly at Luhan.

"So, Luhan now that we both are here what you wanted to talk about?" asked mrs. Jung as her husband take a sit next to her.

Luhan jumped from the sofa and stood in front of Jessica's parents.

"Mr. Jung, mrs. Jung, I want to have your blessing for your daughter hand." Luhan said looking dead serious his gaze move one moment to mr Jung and the other moment to mrs. Jung.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"That's it? Nothing more?" asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter