Chapter 3

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan POV:


Now I really can say that I'm drunk and she is drunk too. She never in almost 1 year pulled my body that boldly to her. I like her side when she is drunk.

No. I like every side of her. Without knowing  I was holding her in my arms gently and pressing my lips on her lips. She slightly open and my tongue intertwined with her curled up tongue.

When we broke up I didn't know why I restain myself but now I know. After the kiss she still remain in my arms and put her head on my chest. My heart is beating faster than normal. 

"Luhan." Jessica whispered my name.

"What is it Sica?" I asked and without knowing a smiled was on my face.

"Why?" she asked me.

"Why? I don't know the answer myself." I said and kissed her hair.

I like her. I admit it to myself but I won't admit it in front of her if she doesn't do it. Maybe tommorow she won't remember and she will be cold to me again but it doesn't matter if now I could get this precious time with her.

After a moment she pull roughtly of my hug and I looked at her a little surprised.

"What about your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Tiffany?" I asked and she just nod.

"She is not here." I said and move closer to her but she step backwards.

"I don't want you to cheat on her." said Jessica.

"I don't cheat on her." I said.

"Liar. Just a few moments ago you kissed me. I don't want you to cheat on her with me." said Jessica with a sad expression. She is such a good girl. She never liked the idea that a boy cheat his girlfriend.

"It's nothing serious with her." I said.

"Even with me wasn't seroius." she said with a sad expression.

"Don't say that." I said and tried to take hold of her hand but she was already gone. 


Jessica POV:


I liked being held by him but was just too much. I know I said I can handle it and I think I can make myself understand that I will be fine even without him. As I run off I saw Yuri at a table.

"Yul." I said and seat next to her.

"Jessica, I was looking for you." said Yuri but I think she saw me with Luhan because she is scolding me with her gaze and I looked down.

"Oh my it is already 1AM?" asked Yoona looking at her watch.

"Really?" I asked.

"Should we go home?" asked Yuri and I nod.

"Girls if you want you two can sleep here for this night." said Yoona.

"Are you sure?" asked Yuri.

"Of course and you can leave tommorow when you wake up." said Yoona with a big smile.

"It's fine with me." said Yuri.

"I'm going to get some cloth for us." I said raising from the seat and heating to the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter