Chapter 10

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:


"Yuri I'm so sorry but Taeyeon called me. Something happened to Luhan and I gotta go." I said.

"Sure Sica. Go." she said with a sad smile.

"Yul-" I tried to said but I was interrupted.

"Go Sica. Go before I change my mind." Yuri said without facing me.

I gave a huge sigh and went how fast I could to Luhan's house. There I saw Taeyeon looking depressed.

"Jessica-ah!" she said giving me a hug.

"Go to see for yourself." she said and without hasitation I entered his house and went upstairs to his room.

When I opened the door I almost hit him. I got so scared and let a short sream out when I saw him in front of me. I thought that he was on bed injured or something.

"Luhan. You are ok." I said and throw my arms around him.

"Sica. Of course I'm ok but now I'm better." he said hugging me back and patting my head.

"What happened? Your sister called me and sounded really worried." I said looking at him from head to toe.

"What? But I'm fine." Luhan said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said with a sigh.

"Sorry that I burst in. I gotta go." I said breaking our hug and turned with my back to him.

He catch my wrist and then pull my body towards him and held me close in a hug from behind.

"Luhan. I gotta go. I pissed Yuri. I gotta apologize." I said trying to break our hug but I couldn't.

"A little longer." he whispered.

I want. I really want him to hold me like this but I gotta go. Yuri is my best friend after all. She needs me.

"I gotta go Luhan. Understand this please. Yuri always understood when I came to you." I said turning towards him.

"You know I haven't saw Yuri when you were in front of my house earlier. Just be honest and say that you were on a date." he said looking sad and a little pissed.

"What are you talking about? I was with Yuri just because she asked me to come with her so I can support her with that guy that has a crush on." I said angrily.

"What?" asked Luhan looking dumb-founded.

"If you would asked nicely I would told you but you just jumped at conclusion. I don't even know why I'm giving you explanation cuz we aren't together anymore." I said trying to fight back the tears.

"Jessica." Luhan whispered my name softly taking a step towards me but I step backwards.

"You don't know how worried I was when I got that call from Taeyeon. I imagined a lot of bad things and now I see that you are ok but I'm not." I cried out to him and he took another step towards me.

"I'm not ok cuz you two pranked me just to come to you and now Yuri will never fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter