Chapter 6

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:


Jessica POV:


I was in the hospital waiting for Yuri to come and for the doctor to tell me his state. I was walking desperate in right and left cuz I couldn't sit down.

"Sica-ah!" I heard my best friends voice from behind.

"Yul." I said and hug her tight.

"How is he?" she asked concerned more for me then him.

"I don't know. The doctor should come in any moment." I said holding her hands tight.

"Excuse me, Miss. You are here for Xi Luhan right?" I heard a manly voice.

"Yes, how is he?" I asked him.

"He is conscious a little but I think he will soon pass out in an easy coma." the doctor said to us.

"If he is conscious how will he pass in a coma?" I asked dumb-founded.

"He is in a very fragile state now so that's why I think that he can't bear more and he will pass into an easy coma." he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Can I go to see him?" I asked my voice trembling slightly.

"Do you know somebody close to him with the name Jessica?" the doctor asked.

"I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung." I said heading to his ward.

Slowly I opened the door and enter carefully. There was a chair near his bed and a sofa a little further away.

"Luhan, Luhan. It's me Jessica." I whispered to him and sat down on the chair. 

I was really hoping that he would answer me but the doctor said that he was between conscious and coma.

"Yah! Luhan. Wake up! It's not funny." I said with irritation in my voice trying to fight back the tears.

"Luhan. I'm not joking now. If you won't wake up I'm not talking to you anymore." I said holding his hand.

"Anyway you tried to avoid me and not talk with me." Luhan said barely audible and slowly opening his eyes.

A smile of relief was now on my eyes and my eyes became wet.

"Babo! Luhan you babo!" I said to him trying not to hug him.

"Glad to see you too Sica." said Luhan trying to squeeze my hand.

I squeezed his hand with all my strength.

"Don't do this again. Understood?" I asked him.

He give me a small nod and his other hand was trying to come near my face. I took hold of it and put it on my cheek. He is looking at me smiling.

"Actually-" he tried to say something but I stopped him.

"Don't talk you gotta rest." I said, thinking that I gotta let him rest.

"Sweet dreams. I'm coming tomorrow."I said and rise up from the chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter