Chapter 24

Ruined Perfect Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV:
 

"So when is your mom coming?" asked Luhan holding me from behind as we watch TV.

"Ummm... I don't know exactly, I think the day after tomorrow." I said cuddling more against him.

"I'm glad that now we are fine." Luhan said kissing my hair.

"I think we are more mature." I said looking at Kris sleeping face.

"I should said thanks to Kris." Luhan said with a giggle.

"Why?" I asked turning to face him.

"Because now I can do this without you complaining." Luhan said with a smile and then captured my lips with his.

I pushed him by the shoulders and gaze me a cute pout and scolding eyes.

"Kris is here." I said pointing to the little boy.

"He is sleeping." Luhan said and start kissing me again.

If he weren't kissing me I would have rolled my eyes but my mind start to get dizzy and I put my hands in his hair to make him come closer. Without wasting  another second he tongue my lips and part them so he could have access into my cavern. After a long time when he wanted to pull apart the kiss I bite his bottom lip really hard and he groaned.

"Do you wanna play with a bad boy?" Luhan asked touching with a fingertip the spot where I bite.

"Maybe, do you wanna find out?" I answer putting my hands around his neck.

"If Kris wasn't here I would devour you immediately." Luhan said putting his hands on my back.

"Oh, too bad, I wanted you to have some fun with me." I said playing with the T-shirt collar. 

He took me bride style into his arms and after a few moments we reached his room. 

He put me down and start to devour my mouth and pulled my body close to his, so I can feel every inch of him through the clothes. 

My back hit the wall when he pulled a little away so we can catch our breath.

"Don't tease me that much cause I can't take it." Luhan said with a husky voice.

I just nod my head and pulled his head closer to mine so I can capture his lips. I almost forgot what he is making of me. He is a drug and I became an obsessed of him. A drug can't be good for long time, because of him my life became so ruined.
 
"Luhan." I whispered his name, gasping for air. 

He just stare at me, combing my hair through his fingers. I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling and then I feel Luhan lips on my forehead.

"Let's stop here." He said patting my head like I was a kid.

"Why? I don't want. Don't treat me like a child." I said with a serious look and a pout.

"Trust me. I'm not." Luhan said looking at me with gentle eyes.

"Then why did you stop?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Cause if I'll continue I couldn't restrain myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter